Chapter 1: The Wonderful/Weird of Nozomi A

Ayane Pov

Psychic Powers...make the impossible, well possible.

"What a cutie," said a man bending down to pet the small dog " I'm a huge dog lover."

In reality, you're probably thinking this is a normal reaction and that there nothing wrong. However, that not what the person true feelings are as he thinking of something the total opposite.

'But I love chicks even more.'thought the man as he petted the small dog

These are his true feelings that nobody can hear. The inner thoughts of what people actually feel or think about that no one else can hear, well except for me and certain someone.

The small dog runs into the middle of the street as a truck makes it way down the street.

"Wait, Pochimi!" yelled the female owner trying to save her dog who stayed in the same spot not moving as the truck comes closer and closer without stopping but was stopped by the man 

Don't worry, the small dog is going to be okay.

As on cue, the truck is lifted into the air right before hits the dog that looks up at it and lands behind the dog who walks back to his confused owner and the man. Trying to comprehend what they just have seen, but coming up with blanks. 

Across from them stood two teens with their back towards them, one boy who had one of his hand out and the other is a girl holding his other arm quietly. If your wondering who am I, I'm the girl. My name is Ayane Nozomi and the boy whose arm I'm holding is my childhood best friend, Kusuo Saiki and he is psychic. 

You're probably thinking that I should be freaking out and finding it weird that my best friend since childhood is psychic that can do anything, but the truth on the matter is

I don't particularly care that he is different than other people. I wouldn't care if he had a hairy face or body, he would still be my childhood friend regardless of his differences. Besides our families, he the only other person who I can talk too comfortable without having to write on a whiteboard to talk to other people around because...  I'm a selective mute. 

And no, it isn't because I had a bad experience in my childhood or any trauma of sort...it just that I don't like talking to people either people I don't know or people who can't leave me alone. 

Huh, maybe I should stop talking to my brother as he can't seem to leave me alone for even a second. One time he got so impatient waiting for me at home that he climbed my high school to talk to me.

Did I forget to mention, I was on the third floor...in my classroom .... while class was in session. 

....

Yeah.

Kuso keeps telling me that my big brother has a thing called a sis-con which I don't believe is true. My big brother is just overprotective of me. I don't even know what sis-con is.