Chapter 4: Ayane+Beach= TROUBLE (Part 1)

Saiki POV 

It was another weekend for us after a long week of helping people and try to avoid more problems, I need these two days off. And Ayane can forget me asking to go out because today we are going to stay home and relax. I don't care how much she begs (which I probably cave in and agree). WE.ARE.STAYING.HOME!

However, it seems fate is against me as the doorbell rings. Mom rushes to the door and answers as I follow to see who it is. In walks in... Nendou! He was holding a rubber killer whale and wearing beach attire. The next words that came out of his mouth made me cry inside as Ayane who was taking a nap on the couch was up, rubbing her eyes to see who arrived.

"Hey pal, let's go to the beach," said Nendou smiling at me then noticing Ayane behind me and starts to blush and rub his nervously "Oh, Ayane-chan, lived here too! Oh, pal why didn't you tell me Ayane-chan lived here with you?"

Why would I tell you?!?! How did you know even know where I live?

"I was just walking down the street and saw your name on the door," explained Nendou smiling and still blushing "I figured this was your house, but I never guessed that Ayane-chan lived with you."

I feel atmosphere changing drastically as my mother pointed nervously towards Nendou, shaking in fear.

"Ku, Aya-chan, is this your friend?" asked my mother nervously looking at Nendou 

'He, not our friend.' I told her telepathically but she just ignored what I said and started to cry happily

"KU AND AYA-CHAN BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME" cried my mother happily still ignoring what I previously told her "IM SO HAPPY"

"I'm not friends with Saiki and Ayane-chan," said Nendou causing my mother to towards us in shock 

Good job Nendou, tell my mother...

"We're pals!" corrected Nendou causing my mother to cry even more as Ayane and I look at each other and sighed

"I NEVER THOUGHT KU AND AYA-CHAN WOULD HAVE A PAL" cried my mother even more happily than before

While my mother and Nendou continued to talk, Ayane and I stood there watching in silence. Nendou said something again causing my mother to cry more.

'How many times is that he made her cry' asked Ayane telepathically as I just shrugged 

'Do you even want to go to the beach' I ask Ayane telepathically as she shrugged 

'I don't mind, it is boring today'she thought back yawning  

'Remember we did you want last weekend, it's my turn' I thought back replaying the trouble we had to deal with last weekend

'Don't worry, I remember' called Ayane telepathically 

'Good, because we're not going. Not a chance' I thought to her 

As if my mother had psychic abilities, she quickly turns to us(more towards me) with an angry expression on her face.

"Your pal came all this way for you both." said, mother, as she pointed at us "You two should go, Kusuo, Ayane"

Ayane not questioning my mother had quickly gone, changed and came back in record time. She had a beach bag on her shoulder with the essential that you will need when going to the beach, along with a book, mp3 player, and snacks. She was wearing a white slip overdress, a navy blue sweater, a beach hat, and purple flipflops.

I knew there was a God against me.