T E N

You don't know how I've waited to write this chapter. You're gonna love it!

Madi
I was sitting on the couch and Brooke and I was just watching tv. It was getting late and Brooke drifted to sleep. I threw a pillow at her and she sat up.

"Hmm" she hummed and I laughed.

"You know it's only 12 am right?" I said laughing and she jolted up.

"No!" she yelled and I nodded slowly.

"They've been fighting for 6 hours!" she yelled and started to worry.

"Brooke, I'm sure they're fine," I said trying to calm her but deep down I was also freaking out.

Sodapop
We were at the rumble when Darry stood at the front along with Paul right in front of him. They had a past so I knew this wasn't going to be good. I saw them pull out their blades and rest them by their sides. We didn't tell the girls this but it was a weapons fight. They were staring at each other and it was getting irritating but then I saw Paul say something which angered Darry which ended up with Darry placing a cut along his cheek.

The rumble began and soon we were fighting, I looked over to see Dallas was beating up this Soc harshly. He looked like he was full of anger and when I saw the Soc had said something to him it made him freeze right where he stood. Whatever he said shattered Dallas and soon he was on the ground with the Soc was on top of him placing cuts everywhere and stab wounds. I knocked out the Soc that was on me and I ran over to help him when everything went black.

Dallas
Bob kept saying Brooke didn't love me and that he could treat her better but he wasn't wrong. We didn't even date a full 24 hours before I hurt her. I didn't deserve someone like Brooke so I let go letting him do whatever he wanted. I deserved it. It felt like hours before I finally blacked out.

Darry
I looked over and saw both Dallas and Soda were hurt pretty badly. I quickly searched the crowd for someone to help them when I found Pony and Johnny besting up a smaller Soc so I couldn't ask them so I looked again and saw Two was almost done with his guy.

"Two! On your left!" I yelled and he looked and nodded running over there to protect them. Whatever we did I knew we couldn't leave or we would lose the whole thing so we did the next best thing. Protect them. From there I could get Pony and Johnny.

"Pony, Johnny! Go help Two!" I yelled and they did. I sighed in relief. I couldn't lose Soda and neither could Brooke or Pony. As of Dallas Johnny and Brooke couldn't lose him. Their deaths would kill the gang. I put all my focus back on the Soc I was with when he started to taunt me.

"How's your slut of a girlfriend Octavia? Oh and Lincoln? Wait...he's dead but wanna know what the sad thing is? You, Darrel Curtis, could never live up to him. The big strong Lincoln. Octavia Blake's first and only love" he said and went to stab me but I twisted his arm and drove the knife into his side. I didn't want to hurt him or any of them but I knew this would make the Socs leave. Also no I didn't kill him and it wasn't deep so no hospital was really needed unless they wanted to waste their money. All he would just have a huge scar and all because of me.

The Socs saw and grabbed him which resulted in them running away meaning greasers won. The gang quickly rushed over to the two passed out and lifeless bodies when I saw Pony crying.

"Darry, we can't lose him!" he cried and I shook my head. It hurt me to see him like this.

"It's gonna be okay little buddy," I said softly and we helped the two wounded idiots home.

-
When we arrived home we ran in quickly and I saw Brooke and Madi's eyes widen in fear. Brooke broke first. That honestly broke my heart. Oh, the damage that was done.

Madi
Brooke and I were sitting on the couch still bored out of our minds when the gang came rushing in.

Johnny, Two, and Pony were carrying Dallas while Steve and Darry carried Soda. I saw Brooke cry and they set Dallas down on one couch and Soda on the other. I rushed over to Soda and Brooke to Dallas. I started to patch him up while Brooke was a huge mess. By the looks of it, Dallas got it worse. How he did I don't know...that was a good question.

I started to frantically check for Soda's wounds fixing the worse ones first. After a while, I couldn't find the main source of the blood which pooled out from under him and I figured out to finally check his back.

"Someone help me flip him!" I snapped and Steve and Darry ran over and helped me. Once he was on his back I saw the wound in his right shoulder blade. I applied pressure onto it and then grabbed the needle and thread stitching him up.

Once I fixed him up, the guys helped him to his room where I laid with him falling asleep. What was he doing to me?

Brooke
He couldn't die he couldn't. I was upset with him but I still loved him way too much. I cleaned all his cuts but saw blood pooling from his chest.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING SCISSORS!" I yelled and Pony handed me the scissors quickly but he was too slow for me so I ripped his shirt seeing the huge gash on his chest. I sat on his left in shock as the blood spilled out.

"No!" I yelled in anger and fear applying the pressure.

"Give me some towels!" I yelled and I was handed a whole bunch of them and soon I got the bleeding to stop. Once I did Darry handed me the needle and thread and I sighed kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry" I whispered before stitching him up.

Sodapop
I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my back.

"Damn it" I mumbled and tried to move but I felt someone grip around me tightly. It was Madi. She grew a lot on me actually and that made me happy. She also helped me through Sandy and now...I might be in love with her. I ended up lying with her instead of moving and I pulled her closer to me placing a kiss on her head as I fell asleep with my head on hers.