S E V E N T E E N

Madi
I woke up to screams and laughter. I jolted up and ran into the living room to see Brooke jumping around happily. I give her a look and she flips me off.

"What drugs did you give her Dal?" I asked and he chuckled.

"None" he shrugged.

Soda walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Go pack. She's excited cause we're going on a vacation" he whispered kissing my head.

I nodded lightly ignoring the fact Brooke was losing herself and walked over to Brooke's room packing some clothes. Once I finished Brooke hugged me and I slapped her.

"Alright...someone isn't happy" she scoffed and I shook my head.

We all got into the car and I rested my head on Soda's shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"Somewhere in Georgia" he replied and I chuckled lightly.

Well, here we come Georgia.

Sodapop
Hours later I woke up and saw Madi on my lap asleep. I carefully shook her awake.

"What" she snapped.

"We're here," I said with a small smile. She nodded and got up grabbing her bag.

We got over to the house we were renting and it was huge. Like really big. We all picked out rooms and got unpacked. Madi and I were almost done getting everything done when Brooke walked in.

"Hey, wanna go to the beach with the gang?" she asked and I looked over at Madi who only shrugged.

"Yeah sure," she replied and walked over to her side of the closet and grabbed some clothes.

"Give me a moment," I said to Brooke and she nodded.

I went through my bag grabbing my swim shorts and waited outside the door for Madi. It didn't take long before she came out.

Madi
I grabbed a romper (Idrk what it's called haha) and quickly slipped it on. Soda and I walked out and saw the guys and Brooke all in their swimsuits. Everyone got in the water all except me. Not surprising. I hated the water. I laid there on the beach far far away from the water. Soda kept looking at me every now and then but I ignored it. I didn't care. I didn't want to go in the water so I'm not gonna.

Brooke
I was floating on my back when I stood back up looking at Madi. I signed lightly and felt someone pick me up.

"Dallas Tucker Winston! put me down!" I snapped and he chuckled setting me down.

Soon enough Soda waddled over to us.

"Why isn't Madi in with us?" he asked and I looked back over to her with a small shrug. I knew she probably didn't want me telling everyone.

"I'm gonna get her," he said walking out and I tried to stop him.

"Soda wait!" I yelled but he didn't hear me.

I saw him pick her up and throw her into the water. Shit.

Sodapop
I got out of the water and walked over to Madi.

"Come on. Get in the water" I smiled grabbing her hand.

"No" she snapped and pulled her hand away.

"Fine then. I didn't wanna do this but you left me with no choice" I said and picked her up carrying her to the water.

"No! Soda put me down!" she yelled but I shook my head.

We got into the water and I threw her in. Something wasn't right.

Madi
Soda threw me into the water...he just threw me into the water! I started to panic and couldn't get out from underneath. I then heard yelling as I was moving around rapidly causing a huge scene.

Brooke
Madi was panicking and Darry quickly grabbed her. Soda looked confused and I went over to him and slapped him. Darry set her back on the beach and I walked over to her and sat down. She was dripping wet, shivering, and crying. She was a mess.

"Madi...he didn't know" I whispered to her and she shook her head violently.

Soda then came over and tried to touch her.

"Madi, I didn't know," he said placing a hand on her shoulder.

I saw the evil look in her eyes and she pushed his hand away.

"DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!" she yelled and ran off.

"Madi wait!" he yelled and she stopped while laughing crazily. Oh, God.

"W-we're done!" she laughed and ran away probably to the house.

I grabbed a towel and my cover-up and followed her. Leaving Soda and the gang there stunned.

Madi
I ran into the house and started freaking out and going insane. I started laughing and collapsed to the ground into tears. Brooke then sat next to me and sat quietly.

"Madi...he didn't know," she said and I laughed nodding viciously.

"Madison Marie Turner! Knock it off!" she snapped and held my head in place.

I cried and she nodded slowly.

"It's okay. You just wanna stay in my room? I'll kick Dallas to the couch" she said and I laughed.

"I'll just kick Soda out maybe...if not I can take the couch," I said and she nodded.

"You should take a shower then a nap," she said and I nodded getting up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

A while later I walked out and laid down on the couch drifting off to sleep. It was peaceful actually.

Sodapop
The gang and I walked in and I saw Madi asleep on the couch with Brooke sitting on the other one.

"I didn't know," I said and she shook her head.

"Soda, not right now," she said and I nodded walking away with my head hanging low.

Brooke
I watched Madi and Dallas sat next to me placing a kiss on my head.

"You coming to bed or are you staying here?"

"Bed," I said and he nodded.

We got dressed in our regular clothes and laid in bed. I rested my head on his chest and shook my head lightly.

"What's wrong?"

"Madi seems really hurt by it. I should've told him" I said sadly and he shook his head.

"What happened wasn't your fault or Madi's. It is what it is. Tomorrow it's gonna get better. I promise and if not Soda has some kissing up to do" he said and I chuckled.

"Night," I said falling asleep.

"Night"

Oh, Soda. Why are you so dumb? Anyways Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛