Chapter Seven

*Meeting Megan*

               Sam opens the door seeing a slim twenty year old with dark brown hair and sky blue eyes “Hey Megan…” Megan grins lopsided “Heya Sammy! Mind if I bring my boyfriend in?” Sam looks confused “You have a boyfriend now?” Megan nods “Yep. One year anniversary last month.” Sam smiles “That’s great Megan! Bring him on in I’ll go tell everyone you’re here. We’re in the kitchen.” Megan nods and jogs back to her car to get him as Sam goes back to the kitchen “Hey guys. So get this. Megan is here… and she brought her boyfriend with her.” Everyone stares at him in shock before Karlie finally squeaks “She has a BOYFREIND!?!? She didn’t tell me!!!!” Dean grumbles “Well I can’t wait to meet him. Maybe he calmed her down a bit.” Megan peeks her head around the door “Everyone ready to meet him?” Everyone nods even Castiel’s normally stoic face looking curious. Megan actually looks nervous and disappears around the corner pulling a very familiar looking being into view and he smirks “Hey Sammy. Long time no spooning.” Sam literally faints afraid his hallucinations are back and Dean yells angrily “Megan what the hell!? You’re dating Lucifer!?!? I knew you were batshit crazy but I didn’t think you were this far off the reservation!!” Lucifer raises an eyebrow “I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.” Dean glares at him “You shut your mouth.” Karlie glares at Megan from her position beside Sam trying to wake him up “Megan what is wrong with you? You know what Lucifer did to Dean an Sam!” Morgan looks at them all sadly “Guys he’s changed. I swear” Dean scoffs “Well he sure seems like the same sarcastic bastard I knew and hated.” Lucifer sighs rolling his eyes “Dean-o if I was the same you’d all be dead just from spite. And lookie lookie you’re all alive.” Dean glares but can’t find an answer and Castiel finally speaks “Lucifer… how are you free of the cage?” Lucifer shrugs “I have no idea. Woke up in a field in Kansas and started wandering around.” Sam finally wakes up and stares at Lucifer “Everyone else can see him right” Everyone nods assuring Sam that its not a hallucination, even Lucifer assuring him that the hallucinations aren’t back, and Sam finally asks “How in the hell did you two get together?” Lucifer chuckles “Well when a girl traps you in holy fire and tortures you for a year and a half just to get your phone number you get pretty fond of her.” Everyone stares in shock when Loki and Tony walk into the room Loki immediately moving in front of you protectively and glaring at Lucifer snarling “Lucifer. Why are you here?” Lucifer smirks “Well. Well. Well. Looks like we got a Loki in our midst. As an answer to your question I’m dating Megan, who happens to be Karlie’s sister and Karlie called her here to help so here I am.” Loki glares then nods reluctantly “AS much as I hate you Lucifer we may have need of you.” Lucifer nods accepting this as the closest thing he’s going to get to an apology from the frost giant. You stare wide eyed “Wait… so YOU are Lucifer?” Lucifer nods “In the flesh.” Dean glares “I still don’t believe this shit. I don’t want him within 50 miles of this bunker.” Megan glares pulling a hunting knife from her boot and point it at Dean “Well Dean you KNOW you’ll need my help when SHIELD gets here. You KNOW you’ll need my help the next insane hunt you get. And I KNOW that if you throw Luce out right now you won’t get my help. Period.”  Megan starts to move toward Dean but Lucifer grabs her arm gently pulling her back toward him and whispering in her ear for a second. Everyone stares in shock as Megan slowly relaxes putting the knife away with no bloodshed and everyone says quickly “Lucifer can stay!” Megan smiles happily leaning back against her fallen angel and Dean pipes up “Wait a minute… Luce?” Lucifer raises an eyebrow “It’s called a pet name simpleton I’m her Luce she’s my Meg. Honestly Dean I thought you were smarter than that .” Dean grumbles dragging Cas off to their bedroom before he punches Lucifer and ends up breaking his own hand. Megan grins “so what’s the plan for SHIELD? Do I get to kill things?” Everyone but Lucifer gives a long suffering sigh, but Lucifer grins laughing “Only if I get to help you Meg.”