15

writer's note
HEY GUYS!!!! sorry its been like a million years since ive updated i hope you all dont hate me. i didn't forget about this story but i was just doing SO MUCH with friends, school, and sports and a relationship aknsjajskajah. but im BACK HOES AND IM A BRAND NEW WOMAN im sorry continue reading my baes. 💖

real life again!!!

kayley's pov

so billie is drunk. and she just "drunk-texted" me about how cute i was, which is also very cute but very weird. which also means i have to get into my car and speed drive to her house to shove soup and water in her face. honestly, i don't mind because i get to spend time with bil. the only thing is she wont even remember most of what happened. i dont even know why she got drunk in the first place. there was no party, no music, no people, it's literally 4 oclock in the afternoon. oh well, off i go.
i head out to my car and get two bottles of water for billie before i make sure to text her.

kayley & billie's dm

kayley.porterr: hey bil, im omw now

wherearetheavocados: OKATH BABEEE

kayley.porterr: oh boy what am i gonna do w u silly little one

wherearetheavocados: HURRY UP PLSKAJA

kayley's POV

with that, i start my drive.
within about 10 minutes i arrive to her house and ring the doorbell to find a stumbling billie. the way shes acting is almost comical, like she's acting. i try to hold her up as she literally fell directly on me once she opened the door. as i started to pull her up she looks me dead in the eyes with a completely straight-sober face and says,
"im not drunk ha, i just wanted you to come over." to this i respond by just a gaping wide face of shock and some-what of relief.
"what, not a good prank?" she asks.
"well, i wasn't expecting it."
"expecting what? me drunk-texting you or the prank itself."
"yes." i respond back with no direct answer.
we both realize were standing in the doorway so billie shows me the way to her living room and we sit on the couch together. a million things are running through my head right now.
she obviously knows about jack, and is definitely going to ask me about him right now, or i could ask her about myah and what is really going on with that, also im really fucking hungry.
"billie do you have food?" i ask to break the weird tension created by the situation.
"yeah i'll go grab some snacks for us." she responds almost instantaneously.
when she leaves i notice her phone is on the couch and it's lighting up, texts from myah. i cant really make out what they say but i definitely see some hearts, before i can take another look billie comes back with the snacks.
i decide to ask the burning question to get it out of the way.
"so bil, what really happened with you and myah? because you didn't really give me a very good explanation when i first asked."
"well i think i might like someone else just a little bit more than her." she looks me in the eyes again.
"well, tea, who?" i ask.
"her name is kayley and she's beautiful."