07

real life!!!!

kayley's pov

i really don't know what to do about jack. i love him, i think. i left billie on open when she told me to break up with him because i really don't know whats going on. billies always cold to everyone but not that cold. im really starting to worry about everything right now. i haven't posted a youtube video in a week and i'm supposed to post every other day. my fans are worried, billies a bitch, jack's an asshole, and myah alanna annoys the hell out of me. i don't know what it is, but something just bugs me about her.

i decide to quit thinking about everything and get out of bed. i take my hair out of its ponytail and comb it with my fingers. i trudge downstairs to make some coffee before i call the clog squad to shoot a video. not to be that bitch, but don't even try to utter a word to me before i've had my coffee.  i take my phone out of the pocket of my gray sweatpants and open it up.

13 missed calls - jack 💖💗
new direct message from finnwolfhardofficial
tanamongeau just posted a photo
daviddobrik just posted a photo
myahalanna started following you!
itofficial started following you!

damn these notifications are interesting. why in gods name would jack call me 13 times and not text me once. besides that finn wolfhard dmed me, It followed me, and david posted a picture on instagram. its a miracle!

i decide to call jack and find out what's up, seeing as it must be important. 13 calls worthy. it rings about 3 times before he picks up, like he's just sitting and waiting.

"hello?"

"kayley did you open finn's dm yet?? oh god finn please just tell her its a prank!! ((muffled background noise)) 'no dude that's your girl!'"

"what? ill check it righ-"

"NO! don't check it please don't"

"why? are you hiding things from me now?"

"no baby i would never do that just please dont lo-"

i hang up the phone. if he's not hiding things from me then why can't i see the dm. this sounds pretty bad. i decide to open up finns dm and see what all the fuss is about. he seems like the only one that cares about how i feel.

finnwolfhardofficial: kayley...
i think you're still asleep so i'll just leave this for when you wake up
im so sorry you had to find out this way

i think you're still asleep so i'll just leave this for when you wake upim so sorry you had to find out this way

kayley.porterr: now i know why he didn't want me to see it.

finnwolfhardofficial: im sorry kayley

kayley.porterr: no
thank you finn
now i know the truth.