Mission: Luna

A new secret is now in play due to a friend being in trouble. Let's see if the friend I speak of can find the trend in the chapters of the stories. Just like Gish is the A113, this friend will be like the pizza planet truck. See how I hide him here in this story.

><><><

Connor's POV

I just got out of the taxi after having a conversation with Amanda. I'm lucky she doesn't know about my opinion on Miss Luna or she might send someone to hurt her. I can't lose her. Not now. Not ever.

I knocked and rang the doorbell, but no one answered the door. I guess I have to find another way inside. I walked around the house and looked through the windows. Through the kitchen, I saw Hank on the floor unconscious. I broke the window and jumped through it. The Andersons Saint Bernard approached me.

"Easy! Sumo... I'm your friend, see? I know your name; I'm here to save your owner...."

He made a noise and went to eat instead. I got up and checked on Hank. His heart is still working and there was a bottle of whiskey on the floor with a revolver which only had one bullet left. He's just in an ethylic coma. Should be easy enough to wake him up.

"DIE MOTHER-what the fuck? Connor?! What the actual fuck are you doing here!?" said a voice I know too well. I turned around to see Miss Luna... She... has a big shirt on with hands chained up... It kinda looks like she has nothing else on under it though... I quickly looked away. [P.S.: the shirt Luna's wearing has Markus's artwork if it's not obvious enough.]

"Why the fuck is your face turning blue?"

"Thirium has a nickname called blue blood...."

"I know that Connor, but that doesn't... Wait... Oh...."

I remained silent as she just stood there. She walked away after five seconds have passed. I took a deep breath as I tapped Lieutenant Hank's cheek. Shit; I hope he doesn't notice me blushing. He didn't wake up.

"Bitch slap him," said Miss Luna. I'm not turning around just in case she's wearing something cute again. "Slap him hard. That's a bitch slap."

I shrugged and did as I was told. Miss Luna laughed when I bitch slapped her father, but sure enough, Hank was awake.

"I'm going to sober you up for your own safety," I said as I tried to pick him up. "I have to warn you, this may be unpleasant."

"Hey! Leave me alone, fuckin' android!" he replied. Miss Luna was gigging in the background. "Get the fuck outta my house!"

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but I need you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation."

"Hey! Get the fuck outta here!"

"Oh for fuck's sake; let me help you," said Miss Luna as she lifted Hank's other side. This time she still had the long shirt, but she now has pajama pants on with turtle faces on them with four different colored masks on. He groaned as she lifted him up.

"Sumo! Attack!" Sumo barked. "Good dog. Attack!" Miss Luna giggled again. I wish I could hear her giggle more.

"Dammit dad, this is too funny."

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna be sick..." he said as I opened the bathroom door. We picked him up again. "Ah! Leave me alone, you asshole! I'm not going anywhere...."

"Oh no no no no no no no! You are SO not holding on to the door frame; you're going to take a damn bath whether you wanna take or not! Got it?!"

He groaned in response and Miss Luna started laughing a little. I couldn't help but smile at the situation. She's right. This IS funny.