Chapter 2.

"Wow!" I look up from my drawing because of this sudden exclamation of wonder. Oh shit, it's the new kid... "Let's start class now!" says our teacher. I put the paper with the drawings away and ignore the new guy that just sat down beside me. I didn't really listen to his introduction so I don't know his name now. Oops?

"Hey, how are you?" I hear the guy whisper. I keep ignoring him, although I myself don't really know why. I just don't really feel comfortable around him, or I just have trust issues... "Why are you ignoring me?" he asks, sounding a little upset now. "Jungkook, Y/N! Please be quiet!" But I didn't even- whatever. So... his name is Jungkook? Okay I gotta admit, that sounds pretty cu- WAIT, NO Y/N . DON'T YOU DARE CATCH ANY FEELINGS!!!  "Yes teacher, I'm sorry." I reply. "Why did you apologise to him? You didn't even say anything?" Jungkook asks a little confused. I don't know how to answer that question, so I just glare at him and gesture him to be quiet.

We both pay attention to the teacher. I keep ignoring him, but some part of me says that he's a good guy. And that he's loyal, and trustworthy. But I don't want to believe that, I don't want my heart to be broken again.

~Timeskip to end of schoolday~

She's been ignoring me all day... Am I that annoying? I will get her to talk to me! I quickly pack my bag and try to talk to her. "So... Y/N? Why have you been ignoring me all day?" She looks at me with an expression I've never seen before. She looks sad, yet full of hope. "I don't know, everyone in this school is acting like an asshole towards me. You're the first to decide to not ignore, bully and avoid me at all costs. Why did you even agree to sitting next to me when there are plenty of other desks to sit?" Shit, how do I reply to that without embarrassing myself? I can't just say it's because she's so damn pretty. Well... It was also because I was curious. ABout what she was drawing. "Well, I saw that you were the only one that wasn't drooling over me. And I was also kinda curious what you were drawing. You can draw really well by the way!" Then her cheeks suddenly become a vibrant colour of red.

Shit, he saw that? Aaaahhh I'm so embarrassed. I'm sure I look like a damn strawberry right now. "Y-you saw that?" He gives me a smile, he looks cute when he smi- No Y/N, he doesnt. Don't catch feelings. But I was drawing his face, thatś so embarrassing I could cry right now. "But," he starts, "as you see, I have a mole right here." He points to a small mole under his bottom lip. "I don't think you put that on the drawing." He says with a wink. JBHFVUNWNCWJ AAAAAAAAHHH. WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME?!?! WHY IS MY HEART GOING FASTER?! "Uhm... okay. I'll add that late..." I can even talk normally, what's happening to me. I really don't like this. I can't stand the embarrassment anymore, so I decide to walk away. But then I feel a strong big hand grab mine. Damn, his hand is soft...