Chapter 3 [unedited]

Jungkook P.O.V.
You: Hey wait! We haven't had a proper introduction yet! I'm Jungkook!
Y/N: Please, just leave me alone. You'll regret it.
You: No, I am your friend from now on.
She looks at me with this very sweet yet empty look.
Y/N: F-friends?
You: Yes, don't you have any?
Y/N: N-no...
You: You what!? But you are so nice!!

Y/N P.O.V.
He thinks I'm nice? He doesn't even know me...
You: But you don't even know me...
Jungkook: Then let me know you! Let's hang out sometime, this is my number.
He writes his number on a paper and gives it to me.
Jungkook: Bye Y/N!

Author P.O.V.
You keep thinking about him and if you have to put his number in your contacts. You only have numbers of your classmates, but just for school... He is different. Hmm... You have nothing to lose so you just add him.

Y/N P.O.V.
Okay what shall I send him a simple hi is enough right?

You: Hi Jungkook, it's Y/N!

Send, okay now wait for him to reply.

Jungkook: Hi Y/N, how are you?

You: Ah, I'm okay. You?

Jungkook: Glad to hear that, me too.
Jungkook: Wanna hang out?

You: Now?

Jungkook: Yup, meet me at the Blossom park!

I know exactly where that is, I used to go there with my parents...

You: Okay, see you!

I walk to the park, I'm earlier than him so I just sit on a bench.
It's been half an hour... He was just pranking me, how could I believe he actually cares about me. I'll just go.
???: Y/N!!!!!!!!
I turn around and see Jungkook running to me with two cups.
Jungkook: *panting* I-I'm so sorry Y/N! I wanted to buy some hot chocolate for us but the row was so long!
I feel somehow happy and accept the cup.
You: Thank you, I thought you wouldn't show up at all...
Jungkook: What kind of friend does that?
I take a sip of the chocolate, unconsciously smiling.
Jungkook: So Y/N, shall we get to know eachother more?
You: Ehmm..... Sure... You first, talk about yourself.
He tells me about himself, he is 18 years old, he is from a poor family but they are close to eachother, he loves singing and dancing and is pretty damn good at it. Yes he showed the dancing and singing, maybe it was because I couldn't stop asking him. Hehehe...
Jungkook: Okay now it's your turn!
You: Ahhh, uhm okay...
I tell him about my life, even about what happened to my parents, nobody knows that... But he is very kind and he offers help, if I need someone to talk to. I tell him everything except for the being rich part and of course the depression/selfharm part.
After we are done talking about everything and nothing it was already 10PM.
You: Oh shit, I'm sorry Kookie but I have to go home! It's already 10PM!
Jungkook: Oh it's really late I need to go too! See you tomorrow... WAIT!
I turn to look at him.
Jungkook: Kookie? Is that my nickname?
You: Uhmmm... Yep, now it is!
Jungkook: *laughing* Okay what you want! Good night jagiya...

Author P.O.V.
That last part he whispers, so you can't hear him. You went straight home to sleep, no cutting today, you have actual feelings again. Is it because of him?

---

I was wondering if y'all like the story...
Plz comment some cuz if y'all don't I'll think the story is bad and then I'll stop posting.
But well, have a nice day bye!!