Chapter 5 [unedited]

I'm sorry I forgot to mention this: it's Februari so it's still kinda cold. So yeah that's the reason of the hot chocolate I guess.

Y/N P.O.V.
I arrive at the park around 5PM (the time we were supposed to meet) and see him sitting on a bench. Again with hot chocolate.
You: Hey Kookie~!
Jungkook turns around and smiles at me. Damn that bunny smile kills me.
Jungkook: Hey Y/N! Come here sit down!
I sit down next to him and grab the cup he hands me.
You: So how are you doing today?
Jungkook: I'm fine, you?
You: Yeah me too.
I look at him and see him taking a sip op his hot chocolate. Shit I need to stop staring at him, I'll fall for him as a block. If that didn't already happen... I just stare forward while drinking my chocolate, not making any noise.

Jungkook P.O.V.
Yeah I think really like Y/N, she's a natural cutie and she's a really nice person too. I don't get why she's being bullied, don't they know about her parents?
You: Hey uh Y/N...
Y/N: Yeah?
You: Does the rest of the school know about your parents?
She stays quiet for a while. Damn Jungkook you shouldn't have asked that. Way to go man.
Y/N: No... Only the principal and our homeroom teacher know, but they know I don't want anyone to know and they respect that luckily.
So she really trusts me huh? I'm glad to know that.
You: Oh okay...
It stays quiet for a while untill she asks me something.
Y/N: Hey Jungkook, are we going to do this often.
You: Uh yeah I guess. But only if you want to of course!
Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah I'd like that.
Damn she's really cute...
You: So this is going to become a habit?
Y/N: I guess so. But homework and that kinda school stuff come first though, I really wanna graduate.
You: Mhm of course! Me too. So are we only gonna hang out in this park?
Y/N: I don't think so. We can go to other parks and playgrounds and shops as well if you want to.
I'd like to invite her to my house sometime... But how am I gonna ask that without sounding like a pervert? Hmmm... I'll just wait with that.
You: It's only 5:40PM, wanna do something?
Y/N: Sure I finished my chocolate 15 minutes ago anyway. Where do you wanna go?
You: Ahh I don't know... Have you eaten yet?
Y/N: No, but I'll eat at home. I have pizza left from yesterday and I don't wanna throw it away tomorrow.
Okay she just kinda turned down my plan to eat with her... Great!

Y/N P.O.V.
Shit I feel bad for him now... Maybe I should invite him over? I have 2 pizza's and I'm not that hungry. And as I said, I don't wanna throw it away tomorrow.
You: Uh Kookie?
Jungkook: Hm yeah?
You: Wanna eat pizza at my place?
Jungkook: Oh yeah sure, do you have enough? I don't want you to eat less because of me.
Hmm he's really caring though, it's cute.
You: Yeah I'm sure, now let's go to my house!
I smile at him and he smiles back. I walk to my house with him by my side, while we're in front of my house reality kicks in. My house is huge and he doesn't know I'm rich, I don't think he'll mind it though. I just hope he won't take advantage of it...

Jungkook P.O.V.
We stop at a HUGE house, is this really her house!? I didn't know she's rich? She walks up the lawn and grabs her key at the door opening it, damn she really has such a big house?
Y/N: You coming?
I walk inside and get overwhelmed with all the expensive stuff.
You: So... I didn't know you're rich?
She stays quiet for a couple of seconds.
Y/N: Yeah, my parents were killed for the money... And that's how I pay school to well, study there.
You: Oh I'm sorry to hear that...

Y/N P.O.V.
I think back at my parents while standing in the hall with Jungkook. Please don't cry Y/N, don't cry! I manage to hold up my tears and walk to the kitchen, Jungkook following me.
You: So this is the kitchen, the bathroom's the second door left when you walk out of here. Upstairs it's the door on the right at the end of the hall, that one has a shower and a bath. Do you wanna eat here or in the livingroom while watching TV?
Jungkook: Ehh either of them are fine with me.
You: Okay I'll warm the pizza up, do you like action movies?
Jungkook: Mhm, I love them!
You: Okay let's watch Iron man then!
Jungkook: Yay! I love that movie, let's do that!
Jungkook looks very enthusiastic, I like seeing him happy like this. I warm the pizza's up and give one to him, I put the film on and we start watching while sitting on the sofa and eating pizza.

Jungkook P.O.V.
We both had finished our pizza so Y/N gets my plate to bring it to the kitchen. When she comes back she sits next to me, closer than the last time. Not that I mind though, I watch the film again and I'm so concentrated I don't see anything that's happening around me. After the movie I look at Y/N and see she's asleep, I put the TV off and I don't know what to do. If I leave her like this she'll get a bad neck and back, but I don't wanna wake her up either... I just decide to pinch her cheek to see if she wakes up.

--

This chapter turned out longer than I expected. I just hope y'all like my story :)