Chapter 10 [unedited]

Y/N P.O.V.
I open the door and immediately go to my room, I feel so bad...
I feel so disgusting...
I don't know why actually but again I feel like a horrible human being, probably because I was thinking about my parents again. It was all my fault, if I only had been a good child... I sit on my bed and get the razor blade, placing it against my arm. But suddenly a thought hit me...
What about Jungkook?
I immediately drop the blade and start crying. Damn I am so disgusting for doing this, I really hope he'll never find out. But I still don't know why I'm feeling like this towards him. The only thing I can currently think of is...
I.. I like him...
Okay Y/N that's it! No more cutting, I really like him and I don't want him to be disgusted by me... So..
No
More
Cutting

Jungkook P.O.V.
My mom's question was so sudden I couldn't even think.
Do I like her? Yes right?
Shall I tell my mom? She'll probably tell Y/N though... But I cant lie to my eomma!
You: Uhmm... Yes I do like her...
Mom: I knew it!
I was confused by her reaction, was I so obvious? I suppose I was... But what does Y/N think of me? I think she only sees me as a friend though...
Jungkook: But I'm sure she only sees me as a friend though.
Mom smiles in a way I can't tell the meaning of, she just walks out of my room without saying anything. I decided to go on with my math, I understand it slightly better now but I think I need another lesson. Maybe tomorrow? I feel sleepiness taking me over so I put my math stuff away and I go to sleep.

//Next morning//

Y/N P.O.V.
I wake up because of a text I recieved.

Kookie: Hey Y/N, what's up.
You: The sky
You: I was sleeping you seagull!
Kookie: I'm sorry Y/N!!
You: It's okay, it's already 10 AM so I slept enough I suppose.
Kookie: Soooooo...
You: Yeah?
Kookie: Can you come over again to teach me math?
You: I TEACHED YOU EVERYTHING YESTERDAY FFS!!!
Kookie: Soory, sorry, sorry...
Kookie: I suck at maths, it's the only thing I'm bad at.
You: Yeah, I see...
Kookie: So, wanna meet up again?
You: Sure, but I'm hungry~
Kookie: Let's meet up in a cafe instead.
You: Sure, but I'll warn you:
You: I'm gonna make a mini test of 10 questions. If you get more than 7 right, you can give me any task. If you'll get less than 7, I'll give you a task.
Kookie: Sure~
Kookie: Lemme think of a good task for you...
You: We'll see.
You: Meet me 11AM at Bangtan cafe.
Kookie: See you then.
You: Oh, no need to bring money, I'll pay.

I put my phone away and start making myself ready. This is gonna be interesting...

//At the cafe//

Jungkook and I are sitting on a table while eating breakfast, well... More like a brunch. I'm explaining him the parts he doesn't quite understand yet, he's really paying attention to it and he's really serious about it. It's cute seeing him concentrating like this. After we finish our food and he has learned enough so I give him the test.

Jungkook P.O.V.
I'm having a great time with Y/N, finally we come to the point where I make the test. I look at the questions and solve them easily using the methods Y/N learned me. When I finish all the questions I give her the paper and when she's done checking the answers she smiles at me. I can't figure out what it means but I'm curious what I got.
You: And what did I got?
She gives me the paper with a smile.
Y/N: 9 out of 10. Good job Kookie!!