Misunderstood!!

Title: Misunderstood!
Genre: Fluff
Character/s name: Kim Minseok (Xiumin) & Minnie
Short Summary: Minnie thought Xiumin was cheating behind her back. This happend when both of them are in College.
Shipping: Minnie x Xiumin
Rated: G

Minnie's POV

One sunday afternoon, I was walking with my friends when suddenly I saw a guy at a store that looks like Xiumin and a girl, I told my friends that I will be going somewhere, I came close to the store, When I heard there voices I recognize it was Xiumin. I turned my back hoping he didn't saw me.

I ran and left the mall and I text my friends that I catch a cold.

When I took a left turn, someone grabbed me and dragged me into a dark alley way, when I looked back I saw it was.....

Xiumin's POV

Here I am the mall with my little sister because I am going to buy a ring for adri. Yes, I am gonna propose to her and I need my little sis cause I don't know anything about this cause obviously I am a guy not a girl.

When I was talking to my sis I saw someone coming near us, at first I ignored it but when I looked at her again I recognized her hair so I told my sis that she should go home so she said "Ok"

When I dropped my little sis at her car and I ran following her. I saw her took a turn into a dark alley way, I ran so fast and I took her shoulders. When she looked back I saw her eyes and her eyes are so red. I asked "What's wrong Minnie??" She said "Tell me xiumin, are you cheating on me??"

Then realization struck me, She thought that I am cheating on her so I immediately carresed her cheeks and whiped her tears and said "That is my little sister, If you don't believe me look at this picture"

She looked at it and said "Jinjja?? So why are you with her??"

I pulled her into a park and kneeled down and said "I was actually asking her to help me choose a wonderful and beautiful ring for a wonderful and amazimg woman like you, so Minne, Will you marry me??"

Minnie's POV

I was actually shock and said

"YES, OF COURSE!"

~ Happy Ending ~

Keywords:

Jinjja - Really