30

"Be my girlfriend."

"What?" Cheryl asked shyly, her eyes widening as she looked at Toni.

"I-uh. I mean, do you want to be?" Toni asked anxiously, looking down.

"Yes," Cheryl nodded frantically. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," she giggled happily, covering her mouth due to happiness.

Toni looked up and smiled, "Really? You will?"

"Obviously!"

"Oh my god," Toni giggled, cupping Cheryl's cheek and pressing a quick peck to her lips.

"I'm so happy right now," Cheryl confessed, her smile beaming from eye to eye.

"Me too," Toni grinned, staring adorably at her now girlfriend as she bounced happily.

"Question though," Cheryl paused. "Does this mean we can watch Up now?"

X

One hour of being Cheryl Blossom's girlfriend and Toni is over the moon, she's never been happier.

Half way through the movie Cheryl had fallen asleep so Toni took the opportunity to quickly get up and use the bathroom.

She picked up her bedside crutches and limped her way down the hall, stopping abruptly outside the toilet.

It was one room, so she attempted to open it by the handle but noticed it was locked. Sighing, she stood by the wall and waited.

"And you're telling me this over the phone?"

Toni raised her brows, she instantly recognised the voice as Veronica's.

"Betty, I fucking love you! Why would you do that?"

By now, Toni felt bad for eavesdropping, but surely she couldn't just interrupt now. She grazed her knuckles off the door and sighed, before knocking it three times.

"Whatever, I have to go. We're done."

Veronica opened the door and quickly apologised. "S-sorry." She paused when she realised it was Toni and shook her head slightly. "Did you hear all that?"

Toni bit her lip nervously and nodded. "U-um, yeah," she answered honestly, turning her head away awkwardly as she avoided the other serpents gaze and instead saw Cheryl walk towards the pair.

"TT, you left m-" the redhead paused as she looked at Veronica. "What's wrong, V?"

Veronica instantly wrapped her arms around Cheryl's neck and sobbed heavily, sniffling every so often.

"Ronnie, are you okay?" Toni asked, looking towards Cheryl with a raised brow.

"No, I'm really not," she said as she pulled away, rubbing her eyes with a sniffle. "Betty cheated on me."

Toni gasped but quickly covered her mouth, surely this had to be a joke. Betty loved Veronica, right? "I'm sorry, Veronica."

Cheryl shook her head with a malicious look on her face. "I'm going to fucking kill that bitch."

"She's your cousin, Cher. I noticed she was a little distance lately, it's okay. It really is," Veronica said in a non-persuasive way, trying to smile throughout tears.