Chapter 6

WILL'S POV
I sit up slowly and push my covers off.
I say to Nico, "Go, I'll catch up."
He leaves, leaving me alone to go to the camp meeting. I roll out of bed and change into normal clothes. Then I limp out of the infirmary and to the meeting.
Once I arrive, Chiron begins to speak.
"Since everyone is here, first I must tell everyone not to panic." This of course caused everyone to panic.
"There will be a group of 5 campers going to visit Camp Jupiter for a month. In exchange, 3 campers from Camp Jupiter will be coming here. The campers selected all will be going for a specific reason."
He looks down at his list.
"These campers will be Nico did Angelo, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Grover Underwood, and Clarise La Rue."
Ugh.
"The campers from Camp Jupiter will be Jason Grace, Reyna Avil Ramírez-Arellano, and Frank Zhang."

NICO'S POV
Dammit. Will just regains conscience and now we are separated. At least I get to see Hazel. But this sucks. I swear Chiron actually hates all the couples that camp.  Because he basically just separated them all. I guess I will have to start packing. I sigh. 

"Will?" I say in a small voice.

"Are you sure you love me" 

"Nico, I know that I want to love you, but I don't know if I'm at that point yet. Please don't hate me. I still like you a lot, I just need some time to think about our relationship. That's why I reasoned with Chiron to send you to Camp Jupiter."

"YOU WHAT?"

WILL'S POV

Shit. Why did I say that? I mean, I AM questioning everything right now, but why did I say that. Nico gets up and walks to his cabin, a pained expression on his face. I hear a sob as he leaves. I get up and walk to my cabin slowly.  I am the worst human being ever. I AM so fucking in love with him that it hurts. But I just ruined my relationship with boyfriend. He probably hates me now. What did I do.

NICO'S POV

Why did I let myself fall in love. I should've just ignored it, like always. I knew that I was unlovable. I get my few belongings and shadow travel to Camp Jupiter. When I arrive, Hazel is the first to see me.

"Nico!" she says running towards me, "Why are you here early? What a pleasant surprise!"

I look down at my shoes and tell her what happened, from the beginning. Even the part where Will convinced Chiron to send me here. She takes my hand.

"Oh Neeks," she says, "Let's get you to the cabin."
"Hazel, I loved-love him. And he said that. And I-I don't know what I did wrong. I'm going to go to bed now" I say through my tears.

WILL'S POV
Nico is going to hate me. The one boy that I have ever loved and will ever love. What did I do. Why is Hades name did I ever ask Chiron to send Nico away. Oh right, so I could concentrate on my healing. I was such an idiot.
I get up and run to the big house.
"CHIRON! I NEED TO GO TO CAMP JUPITER NOW! I THINK NICO IS THERE AND I JUST HURT HIM. I need to see him. PLEASE!" I yell. I collapse. I close my eyes and mutter a desperate prayer to Apollo, then one to Aphrodite. It was a long shot, I know, but it had to work. I couldn't lose Nico again.