10

Monday - 4 June 2018

By morning Tando got us breakfast while we watch the news. It is rather funny that the news is only reporting the derailed train but still nothing of their dead dictator. After breakfast, we head to the jet where Stephan and Jessica was waiting for us to board and we flew out to Mozambique. Tando drove us to the hotel where David and the kids were playing in the sea sand. They build sand castles.

'Hello everybody.' We spoke and my brothers sat and smiled at me. My month old babies lay sleeping under cover while David keep my brothers busy.

'Hello love. You guys are back quickly. I thought you would take longer.'

'We observe then got the job done.'

'Vlad.' Tando spoke up and hand me his tablet to see.

'So they finally discovered them.' I looked up at Tando.

'Yes and they report that one of the men they found have been smoking at the time of his death and the whole palace caught fire and his dictators wife burned to death in her bed along with her two fully grown sons.'

'Really?' That is good I thought no need to have evil seed being spread.

'Yes.' I hand him back his tablet.

'So it looks like you two have been really busy this past weekend.'

'Yes, sir we sure have. The greatest thing for me over this whole weekend was when we derailed the dictator's supply train and feed the starving villages.'

'Yes, that was a sight to see.' Tando smiled as we sat on the beach enjoying the African sun.

An hour later we all head back to the hotel. Got the kids fed and sleeping in their cribs the hotel brought in for us when we arrived. I got on the deep web and talk to Nigeria and with them satisfied with the job I did per their request they paid me with a smile in British pounds.

Wednesday - 6 June 2018

We flew to the jungles of mid-Africa and we met up with Moses Makono and did some arms deal. I pay for the weapons and we flew out to Quare so we can drop of the twelve crats of weapons with ammo. I got paid in dollars and we head home. Filling the jet in Dubai.

The last nine and a half hour flight time back to the Isle of Man was the longest. The kids are getting irritated for being crammed on the jet for so long.

Friday - 8 June 2018

Back at home and in our strict routine here. Tando took on work in the factory with David and they are making sure things run smoothly there. Construction at the bakery is done and for the past two weeks and a few days the bakery, bookshop and coffee counter is doing great and gotten so many compliments for our story. Jeffery called me to have a meeting with me.

So with the four boys strapped in, in their car seats with grandma Olga with me, we head to the books and bakery coffee shop. We got there and the place was backed.

We met up with Jeffery and Maranda and sat and talked in the the corner of the coffee shop. We have to the side of the bakery a little ice-cream corner where we have our ice-cream from the factory being served here. The place is buzzing.

'Have you guys heard the latest news around town?'

'What news mama?' I asked and had a bad feeling about this.

'The insurance on the Black fishery has approved their claim from the fire they had and is going to reopen once the claim is finalized.' Mama Gandy told us the tail.