13

Saturday - 4 August 2018

Everything at home couldn't be any better. So being semi-retired is nice and all at 28. But it is getting rather boring so I got my diplomatic immunities stored away in the family vault here at home in the safe room I added for everyone here at home while I'm not here just in case.

Yet, like now I work between the ice-cream factory and the books and bakery shop. I got a few calls to deal in weapons and a few hundred kilos of drugs. So Stephan is flying us to Miami to go pick this stuff up and took it over to Brazil. In the process, I made six hundred thousand dollars for being the middleman in this deal. Not bad for a day's work.

Before we left for South America we got all our shots and I got a Zika vaccination to prevent me from getting sick while I'm pregnant. We just drop the stuff off got my cut paid and we took off for Argentina to trade in weapons.

Monday - 6 August 2018

Arriving in Argentina was not what I expected at all. I half expected it to look like Cuba before I took care of their dictator problem. It is stunning here. I met up with Julio Rodrigez where we done quick business and by six PM, we all took off again heading to Moscow to drop off the rest of these weapons.

Wednesday - 8 August 2018

Before we head on over to Moscow, I pick David and the kids up and we flew out to Russia we will be here all week to see all the funny things of Russia. Three PM, I met up with Povlo Bolikov to drop the weapons off for his men. I can speak Russian and while we are doing business they are talking about my ass and boobs which I found insulting.

'I would really appreciate it if you all would stop talking about me like I am a piece of meat. I can take my business elsewhere. If this is how you will treat me.' I spoke pissed off in Russian. Tando steps up and placed his hand on his gun.

'We are just kidding around.' Povlo spoke up sitting up straighter, looking panicked.

'No. You surely were not.' I bit angerly.
'We apologize Miss Tepes.'

'As for gentleman, you guys seriously need to learn that a woman is not to be looked at like some show cow at an auction she is a person to and needs the same respect as you all demand from her.'

'You... are right. We'll be better next time.'

'Good.' We did the trade they looked satisfied with the handguns we sold them and with a million dollars made from this weapons deal alone, it is not bad for four days of work. Tando drove us back to the hotel where David and the kids were playing on the carpet when we walked in.

Friday - 10 August 2018

We got settled and later head out with the kids sleeping in their stroller. David and I walked from shop to shop. We found this shop that sells really great clothes and the quality is extremely good. I even bought Tando what he wanted. After a shopping afternoon, we head on back to the hotel with the kids.

We tour the large city of Moscow all over and their lovely churches.

Tuesday - 14 August 2018

Sunday we left flying over to the small country of Romania where we explored then took the train to Transylvania and we took a tour to great-grandpa Tepes's castle. Everywhere we looked I saw our legacy being taken from us. This should be all in my family possession. The whole tour I cried walking around this place.

'Love why are you crying?' David turned to me taking my hand.

'This should be in our family why isn't it?' I looked from the room with only us in it. 'This is my families property on display I just... Feel robbed from the family's inheritance.'