**11**

Friday - 15 June 2018

Before I left I gave Tando a mission to keep an eye on Gerald Black for me and keep me informed about any new news.

I have been planning all week with photos of my first round of targets. I gather all my things I'll need. I already have in stock with me. I went to a Muslim clothing store in London central and bought myself two of the black cover outfits. After I bought it I set out to get myself some colored contact lenses with double bulletproof vests then when I got back on the refueled jet we set out for Iraqi border called Arar. Here I caught one of those overstocked buses that look's like the wheels could come off at any moment.

Well with all my ammo and guns in my raggy luggage we all board the bus heading to Baghdad. For four hours and fifty minutes, we traveled by bus. We got to Baghdad and I booked into a hostel. It was a fairly nice room. I have my EMP proof laptop with minisatellite out and letting my government employers know that I have arrived at Baghdad and will not have contact with them till I'm done with this mission. I snoop around my room and found perfect hiding places for all my weapons. I set out to get the lay of the land a little when my phone vibrated to tell me of my targets whereabouts.

It is only a few blocks from here. I got a tracker ready and head in their direction. Five blocks and I saw the string of cars. I walked past and stuck the tracker under the wheel arch. They took off and after their gone, I walked around the place they just came from it was completely empty. I found a bakery and bought myself some bread and goat cheese with some goats milk then head to my room to track my target. They are in the middle of Baghdad. It is near evening prayer time here in the city of Baghdad. So it is pretty much locked down when it is prayer time here in the city.

I sat eating and track my targets locations he hops around in. I sat and watch him travel from location to location. Never long on one spot. My target the ISIS leaders, an Abraham al-Baghdadi and Jamaat al-Sunnah. I study them inside and out most of the night. If I can work this well I can do a country in a week but that is pushing my own luck here.

After prayer time I went for a walk with all my black gear on and found the entrance to an underground city. I tapped into their CCTV cameras and used my black hat hacking codes breaking skills to break theirs and now I am piggybacking on their system. I found my target through the CCTV city system and they are planning a core ISIS meeting on Monday 18 June 2018 in the morning.

So this is where I lay low for the whole weekend and practice out in the desert. I have been getting back into shape the last few weeks. I am not one hundred percent back where I want to be in my fitness goals but I'll get there. So in the meantime, I am dining on over-salted Iraqi food.

Saturday - 16 June 2018

All I did was exercise all morning I even went for a long run in the desert. I got back to my room and took a bucket bath. Oh, how I miss my husband and a proper bath right about now.

Sunday - 17 June 2018

I can't believe I am already so much fitter then I have been yesterday. I kept going. I return from my long run in the desert got back in my black dress then head back to my room. The nice hostel owner came round to find out if I am still okay or need anything. I told him I am perfectly fine I just need some privacy. He left sending me an Iraqi dinner his wife made. I could only manage half of my plate. I couldn't eat all of it. It made me feel sick with all the salt on it. I got on my laptop and my targets will be here at my end of the city for their very important meeting tomorrow. Good.

I got my sniper rifle's ready and got my two silencers cleaned and oiled. I will be using a double silencer for this job. No need to give away my position once I take out my targets. I took another welcoming bucket bath and gone to bed I have a feeling I will need all the rest I can get.