Alpha.. Story

This story is one hundred percent all me. I'm not a good writer so I may have mistakes in the book so just don't worry about those. This story is completely weird and had just came up in my mind out of nowhere. Warning ⚠️ The main character is completely over powered but doesn't have powers. It's a weird book so be ready to be completely weirded out and confused but you'll get it more as you go on.

-Alpha story-

Meet Alpha Dren, a powerful women. She grew up in the hands of an powerful alpha giving that she was his only daughter. Being half vampire and half wolf in a world with both hating eachothers was hard but she had manage. Having both side being male lead her and other into completely shock. (Both wolf and vampire are males)

( in this story her wolf side would clearly have a wolf form but her vampire side would also have a form as in when she becomes her vampire she would become in to a male look alike her but just a vampire. You'll get it as you go along )

She grew known as the powerful changeling as they would call it. She was in charge as her dad died. She grew up all to her self and known also a the most powerful alpha in the world. Dren never had taken wolf form knowing it can kill many people without a mate by her side keeping it in check so she swore to never release the beast until she found love. Being the only one who knows what her wolf looks like she's even worried about changing into it.

Dren is not any normal girl she is tall and also strong but not as in like body builder muscles she's in the middle. She have dark black hair which stops to her shoulders and very grey eyes . She have tattoos on her fingers.
A rose which represents last name.

Also four dots on her side middle finger

Also four dots on her side middle finger. Also wings coving her whole back.

She have a nice tan skin and a nice chisel jaw
nice plum lips and a decent small nose.

Mates are someone who is your other half someone that's would never leave you and would always protect you. Dren, a 24 year old never found love so she grew to hate it.

Until the day.....

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this weird book. It had just come off from the top of my head and I just was dying to writea book about it so I did. I sick at doing this so don't be expecting some top notch book but other then that hope you like it.

~A