love at first sight

chapter 2 - love at first sight

kyle's POV:

i woke up at 5:00 in the morning. way earlier than my usual time. i stared at the clocked and noticed that i have enough time to make breakfast and prepare for school.

i went down the long spiral stairs and finally reached the living room. "mom? dad?" i peeked from behind the wall. "they're not here honey. your mom's on a business trip to hawaii and your dad away for a meeting." elizabeth said with a smile.

figures.

they would never have time for us. "where's kim, tilli, tiki ,tim, tam , rosey and macey?" i know they're not here but i asked anyway. "the older twins, tilli and tiki already went to school, kim and rosey went to work, the younger twins, tim and tam went to preschool and macey's still sleeping upstairs." elizabeth said wile dusting the windows.

she's really nice and she stayed with us ever since kim, our oldest sister was born. "i think i know who is who now elizabeth, but thanks anyway." i joked and went to the kitchen.

i never really played with my identical younger twin sisters. they were always inside their or or the playroom. i never got to play with them. the fraternal older twins, tilli a girl and tiki a boy - them i get to spend time with, but mostly with tiki cause tilli's been complaining on how i was really gross talking about things. rosey, well rosey's rosey.

she's nice but a bit mean. she's very responsible. macey and me were really close and we look alike. some of the people on town thought that were twins.

we're really close. my mom aria she's always on a business trip and also my dad john. they've been in and out of the house and honestly i dont see them that often.

the oil popped and went to my face taking me out of my thoughts. "shit!" i muttered and rinsed my face with cold water. 

after i finished cooking, i set up the table and ate. not waiting for macey. i heard laughter from the stairs and knew that macey's up.

i hurriedly finished my food and dropped the plates unto the dishwasher and went up to my room. i picked clothes and threw them on the bed, went in the shower.

after dressing up, i took my time doing my hair. now im thinking about lyla again. i just cant get her off my mind. i decided to go to school to distract myself.

i parked my car and walked to the doors. "the goddess and the gods are here" i heard a familiar voice shout through the megaphone.

i walked faster and when i got nearer i saw that people are crowding a group. i thought that they were celebrities because of the number of fans so my curiousity got to me and i peeked.

to my surprise. i saw lyla fierce with five other men. she looked stunning. but i thought that only the popular group could get this kind of attention.

maybe they let her in but from the rumors i heard, the popular group is only limited to a certain amount of people and they have rquirements too.

they should be smart and pretty, tall and friendly. after a while, the "gods" drove off to their university im assuming cause macey goes there to. now that i think about it.

it was kim. the one who yelled a while ago. now just seeing lyla made my day but seeing those other five guys i started to doubt myself.