surprise surprise

chapter 6 - surprise, surprise

lyla's POV:

i woke up on a soft comfy bed. it was my room.but theres something wrong. usually all sides of the bed cold just the way like it but now on my left side, its kinda warm.

i poked the space and i figured that its was just blake. "blake go back to your own room! its already hot in here" i yelled.

blake suddenly shot up. "hey babe, you awake?" the familiar voice asked me. its wasnt blake. who is it? i struggled to find the name but my heads not really working right now.

"who're you? i asked the person. he looked shocked but smiled immediately. "my name's kyle" he smiled. oh right! kyle james pagan.

my boyfriend and mate. wait what? my boyfriend and mate?. i looked and blushed. "no need to hide babe. i can still see you" i can feel him smirking.

i snapped my head hoping to lecture him but his is inches away from me. our lips slightly touching. he leaned closer and started to kiss me.

it felt like ecelectricity ran throughout my body. i felt good but i had to pull away. he growled. i laughed. "slow down captain you can have your kiss later. i have to ask you something." i smiled. he sighed.

he pushed me down and wispered "promise me that i'll get my kiss later" i laughed at his childishness.

"yes captain, i promise. now get off" i pushed out of the way but he wont budge. "nope" he said popping the 'p'. he supported his wieght by putting one arm at each side.

he on top of me. i laughed at the sweet but awkward atmosphere. i flipped us over so now i was on top of his tummy.

i leaned down his chest and looked at him. "so do you mind telling how the hell did i get here?" i asked him. he looked confused.

"you dont remember? he asked. well if i remember then i wouldnt be asking you right?. i wanted to say that but instead i just shooked my head.

"oh okay. you passed out from eating too much pancake and your brother had to carry you all the way" he teased.

i smackd him playfully on the arm. " i do not pass out when i eat" i told him while biting him playfully. i think he's saying the truth cause i still feel kinda full.

he flipped us again. i sighed happily. "all this flipping is making me dizzy" i stuck my tongue out and laughed. "then maybe we should just stay this way" he said in a husky voice.

he leaned closer and closer until our faces are touching. then we heard a small cough. it was blake. i blushed a deep shade of red.

" do you mind letting muffy up, see she looks red. i dont know if its lack of air. what do you think kyle?" he teased. i threw him a pillow but he caught it.

they laughed and i joined in.

i heard small footsteps coming closer to my room.

then macey came in.

"okay guys i baked some ----- OH MY GOSH!! what are yout wo doing in bed?" she stared at us shocked. "uhm, cuddling?" i teased. "YOU GET OFF HER NOW KYLE JAMES PAGAN!!!! " she was mad. then the three of us laughed harder. she used his full name.

after an endless hour of laughing we went downstairs to eat dinner. i yawned and when i opened my eyes i saw six boys running to me.

i tried to escape but they were running to fast and i was caught. i laughed again. then they all joined in. "blake!!! help me get these things off me!!" i yelled.

"you meanie" they said at once. i sighed happily. i have a perfecct boyfriend. the perfect family and the perfect soon tobe sister in law. this is the life.