chapter 8

chapter 8

blake's POV:

jesse called me and he told that ash and his group returned here. ash was never the good guy. well he tried to play the good guy whenever he's with lyla.

he made her believe that he's good but in reality he's the devil himself. i couldnt count how many inocent people he killed just because of their blood.

he's hunger is twice as much as a normal vampire. he told me that he's really old so he's appetite grew bigger through the years.

i didnt get it. i've seen older vampire than him but they barely touch humans. they look satisfied just drinking animal blood. i asked them about ash and they told me that he go way back but he died sometime in the late 40's.

from what i heard he was brought back to life by a witch and thus resulting to the ash now. i also asked them about his mate.

they told me that ash had a mate once. her name was elizabeth. they handed me a picture and i was shocked with what i saw.

elizabeth looked exactly liked lyla. i asked them if they know why he'd go for my sister. they probably stated the obvious.

they said that if i wanted to drive him away i have to kill him but im way younger than  him. i cant possibly kill like that.

they said i need an herb to kill him. i searched and searched for the herb and i found in the an old spooky town. i can sense that vampires lived there but so as humans.

i looked for the herb and got as many as i could but being a vampire myself its pretty hard but luckily im a hybrid so it balances the effect. after that i went home and looked for the elders.

of course i asked the obvious. i asked them how can i feed him vervain. they said to put in drink or mix it to something. they also told me that always give them to humans.

never directly to vampires. they wouldnt accept if they know that you're hiding something. i asked them what killed ash before. it was vervain.

"i really need to sleep" i muttered to myself.

"yup. you have to. even tho vampires dont sleep. i doubt hybrids sleep but whatever makes you comfortable" jesse patted my head.

im happy that he's here but i think he's hiding something.

he told me that he wouldnt come back cause he keeps remembering what happened to lyla and he said he needed some time with ethan. his name kept on repeating and repeating until i cant take it anymore.

"jesse how's ethan?" i stared at him. "let's talk about it tomorrow. go get some rest. you've had a rough day" he tucked me in like before.

god i missed those times. those times when i didnt play the role older brother to them. jesse was suppose to be it but he said he'd go with ethan.

i didnt realize why but now i know. he needs jesse more than we do. i heard jesse talking on the phone but i was too sleepy to hear and then i dozed off.

------------------------------------------

jesse POV: 

"blake's suspecting me. he knows somethings up. ethan let's just stop this. you're gonna hurt them either way. " he hung up.i told my brother with concern but he wouldnt listen.

he's insane. he lost his sanity and humanity a long time ago.

the time where he attacked lyla. the time where she put distance between them. ethan didnt take it well so everytime lyla tried to run away from him the more he lost it.