blast from the bast

kyle's POV:

i woke up to a person singing 'everything by michael buble'. her voice is very nice. like an angel singing. i opened my eyes and peeked from under the blanket.

i looked around the room and noticed it wasnt mine. i saw a big poster of one direction and realized that i was in lylas room.

i listened to her sing until she turned around and smiled. "morning babe" she pecked my cheeks and sat on the space beside me.

i patted the pillow signaling her to lay down beside me. "later babe, im putting on make - up. i wanna look pretty in front of you" she winked and teased.

i sighed and pouted. i waited for another five minutes. she was almost done putting on eye liner. she looks pretty with make - up on but prettierwithout.

i admired her beauty. she's perfect in every sense of the word. if i could, i would look at her all day and never get tired of it. "And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times.

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.You're a carousel, you're a wishing well, And you light me up, when you ring my bell.

You're a mystery, you're from outer space, You're every minute of my everyday." She sang going to the far edge of the bed while looking at me.

"and i cant believed that im your man and i get to kiss you baby just because i can" i whispered to her and kissed her.

after an hour of doing nothing we made our way downstairs. i noticed someone familiar. then it hit me, its alli. allison lee or alli is my ex girlfriend for 5 years and my best friend.

she went to greece to study and she never came back. i hated her for leaving me but i forgot all that because of lyla. just hearing lylas name brings a smile to my face.

"goobers!" she shouted while she ran to me and hugged me. i missed my best friend. i missed alli, my alli. i kissed her cheeked and she kissed mine.

"alliebear! why didnt you call me that your coming here. wait this isnt my house. how did you find me?" there was a lot of questions in my head.

i admit that allis gotten prettier than before ad the way she dresses, its really up to date and really trendy. "you changed alliebear" i pouted and clutched my heart prenteding that i was hurting.

"oh shut up goobers, i didnt change, well except for the way i dress and stuff but im still me. im still your alli" she smiled and hit my arm playfully.

she said she's still my alli. i never heard that for a long time. i blushed. i looked behind me and saw a very pissed looking lyla. oh im dead. i cleared my throat and introduced her to alli.

"alliebear this is lyla my girlfriend" i grabbed her hand but she pulled away. "he's joking im his friend. sorry but i have to go now.

i have an appointment to go to and i dont want to be late" she glared at me. oh if looks could kill i'd be dead by now.

 i was shocked and hurt by what she said. i guess with the way im acting id be mad at myself. "hold on babe. i'll drive you.

and alli im not joking she's really my girlfriend" i told allie. "shut up.i dont need a ride from you. its joking, i mean he's joking." she emphasized on the 'it'.

i shook my head and scooped her up to my car.

"im sorry for ignoring you a while ago. i didnt mean to hurt you" i told her for the third time. since we got in the car, we havent been talking to each other.