the meeting

chapter 3 - the meeting

blake's POV

i dropped off my sister and got mobbed by people from her school. now my hairs a mess, my arms' aching and my back is killing me.

how can i be so tired so early in the mornng? everyday, everyday this would happen and everyday we have to drive her early just to let her go to school safely.

once we drove her at 7 am and she couldnt go in. the people are asking for her number, for her pictures, signatures, twitter, facebook, etc.

we got down from the car to help her go in. biggest mistake ever. instead of us getting in, more people went out causing suspension of classes for that morning.

they said that classes will resume in the afternoon due to the situation. i cant think of why we're treated this besides our looks and brains.

i mean even the popular group or what ever it's called signed us up. i sighed. i have to fetch my girlfriend. that gave me a smile. i have to fetch macey cause today we have a date.

macey's not just my girlfriend. she's also my mate. the feeling is stronger cause im a vampire and at the same time a wolf. i first saw her at a party. she was wearing a black sweetheart cut dress with black stilettos.

her soft blondeish, reddish locks falls down until her thin waist. gosh she's perfect. i stopped the car infront of her house and knocked. " hi boo" she smiled and gave me a hug. "come in" she said pointing on the sofa.

i sat down and pulled her so she could sit beside me. "i missed you boo"  i hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "awww, i missed you too. d'ya want pancakes?" she said walking to the kitchen. she have this cute accent that she doesnt even realize. its really cute.

i followed her and found towers after towers of pancakes. if lyla was here, i bet she's drooling right now. i laughed. she's a sucker for pancakes.

you can literally make her do anything for pancakes. "what is it boo?" she asked suddenly worried. "nothing. i just remembered my little sister. she loves pancakes. by the way did you cook this?" i raised an eyebrow. knowing her, she couldnt cook.

everytime she tries the smoke alarm always goes off. "no silly, you know i cant cook. my brother, kyle made that" she laughed and handed me out a plate.

i ate the whole tower and it was very delicious. i swear if lyla was here she'd propbably on her third plate. i love that girl so much. after we finished eating, we dropped by the mall to buy some things and went to school.

"the it couple are here" henry shouted through his megaphone. macey's also a part of the popular group so us being a couple is really big news. usually people of the same cant become a couple unless you're a royal or a pure blood and since im both then i have all the right to date macey.

i escorted her to her room and gave her a wuick kiss before heading to mine. i have only 1 class today so i have spare time to chat and mingle with other people. 

i was down the cafeteria when i saw henry.

"henry!" i yelled. he looked back and started running towards me. when was near enough he jump unto me and gave me a massive bear hug.

"geez henry cant you give me a normal hug like any other person would?" i complained. "as you can see my dear friend, we are not normal and you actually like my hugs" he stuck his tongue out and jumped up and down to the cafeteria.

he got me there. he's right, i do like his hugs. its really warm. he's also right about us not being normal, we're not gays but in school we're known to have bromance.