Chapter One

Camila's POV

It's finally the day! My hardwork has finally paid off! The day i finally go to college, and trust me this is no ordinary college. It's the college of my dreams! I was already ready before 8AM. I was just so excited for this. I headed downstairs for breakfast and was immediately  greeted by my boyfriend, Joshua and my Mom.

"ohhh mija you're growing up so fast!" My mom cried out as she hugged me and kissed my cheek. Joshua pecked my cheek and i smiled as i sat down and ate my breakfast.

-

Soon we were on the road on the way to college! I packed up most of my favorite clothes and some blankets and my stuffed toys. Too bad Joshua couldn't be with me. Well, we are actually one year apart from grade level. Since his mother didn't put him into school early. We could have been in the same college! But im happy he will join me next year.

-

We were already here. And its even more beautiful than i imagined. Joshua carried my bags as we walk to the gates, we were greeted by a staff member and she was glad enough to tell me my dorm room. "thanks" i said as we made our way inside. "mom you should probably go i can handle this now" i said. "Nonsense i want to see your dorm! I wonder who your room mate will be" she added.

I sighed as we made it to the room and once i opened the door i noticed how half the room is covered in posters of bands i dont know and music filled the room...Loud..Loud music. And there was a girl with light brown to blonde hair and she was covered in tattooes with a few piercings..Wow. She was laying in her bed reading a magazine.

She quickly noticed us in the doorway and off'ed her music and got up. "oh hey you must be new here..Im Dinah Jane" she said in a sweet welcoming voice. She held her hand out to shake it and so i did. "cool, and Im Camila" i introduced myself. "well great to see you here, this college is amazing, the best! You will surely find a liking here." she added as she gave me an assuring smile.

I turned to my mom and joshua. "oh mija im gonma miss you, remember to call us always okay?" she said as she hugged me and kissed my forehead. I gave joshua a big hug. "Im gonna miss you baby" i said in a sad tone. He hugged me back tightly and kissed my forehead. "Im gonna miss you too. Dont forget to call me okay? And we can skype too and hang out on the weekends." He smiled and kissed me softly and they left.

I started to unpacked my things in my side of the room. "need help?" dinah offered . "oh um no its okay, i dont want to be a burden" i assured her. She smiled and nodded. After packing i was finally satisfied. "Hey mila theres a party tomorrow...i know we just met but wanna come with me?" dinah asked. Im not a party person...But i so cant say no...

"sorry but im not much of a party person...i dont drink either" i said shyly. "c'mon mila!" she begged. I sighed. Maybe if i go and not drink i could meet new friends...Will i make new friends? Will i fit in?

*****************************

So this was chapter one! please tell me what you think! and if you didnt like this..I promise you it will get better! xo

vote/comment for an update xoxo