Chapter Twenty Nine

Camila's POV

I was just about getting ready to go out with Harry today. No, we're not dating, it's just a simple date. I love how he is taking things slow, and being gentle. I feel like this is a new start for me. I decide on wearing a knee-length black, laced dress. And plus, a white bow to go with my white heels and i also begin to curl my hair a bit on the bottom. "almost done..." i tell myself just as i was about to finish putting my eyeliner. 

Once i was finished  i simply began to put on my heels and its suddenly already 6:45pm and he's coming at 7pm! Do i take this long to get ready for anything? I then lately decided to add some signature red lipstick. Once i finished applying it, i heard a knock on my door.

I opened it merrily and harry stood wearing a simple plaid red flannel and a white shirt inside and signature black skinny jeans. He stood there smiling  like an idiot, a cute one. "You look beautiful" he greeted me. "you're not so bad yourself." i tell him. "for you,  my lady." he says, bringing out a boquet of a mixture of flowers. 

"i didn't know which was your favorite...so i took them all." he said innocently. I giggled and thanked him and went back inside to place them in a vase.

-

After our date at the Movie Theaters i've been in such a good mood. "Goodnight" he greets me as he bends down to kiss my cheek. "goodnight harry." i greet him back. He flashes his dimples in a simple smile. He then drove away slowly. I sighed in satisfaction and headed back to my dorm room. Its unlocked? Huh thats funny i thought i locked it. Dinah must be home early again. 

I open the door and didn't notice lauren on Dinah's bed until i turned to see her staring at me. "what are you doing here?" i question harshly. "nothing..." she said shrugging her shoulders. "I know you came for something, what?" i demand. "just for you." I stood there, processing her words.

"why me?" "i dont know i just well wanted to see you." i sat on my bed. "do you miss me lauren?" i ask softly. "what pft no!" i felt my heart drop down. There goes my good mood. "oh" i let out. "i mean..maybe okay." I looked up at her. "dont you have a girlfriend?" "no i dont" 

"where did you go" she began to question me. "on a date lauren." i say taking my heels off. "who gave you these flowers?! Who took you on a date!" she began to raise her voice in anger and jealousy. "look its just a da-" "WHO?" she cut me off. "Its just harry, lauren! calm down!" 

She laughed, "calm down? CALM DOWN? Stop seeing him! I dont like him!" "just because you dont like him doesnt mean i wont stop seeing him!" i yell out. "Well i dont like the thought of you two dating!" "you cant tell me who to date lauren! you do not own me! Harry is amazing and just to say he is hot." 

Lauren growled and pushed me against the wall. "Let me tell you, I already owned it." she growled in my ear, thus beginning to kissed my neck roughly, then kissing me hungrily. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around her neck. "tell me im amazing" she demanded. "you-you're amazing lauren!" She then bit my neck, causing me to whimper. She then licked the spot. 

"get on me." she then ordered. I did as she ordered. And she placed me on my bed, and soon we engaged in sexual activity. (A/N: ;)  ) 

**************************

SORRY IF YOU WANTED SMUT BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SENSATIVE TO 'SMUT' 

VOTE/COMMENT FOR AN UPDATE!! ;)  BTW PLS CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW OF MY UPCOMING CAMREN FIC "To Cleanse The Devil" and leave a vote  on there maybe ;) 

Also check out my other story "Not about angels" 

if you've done all those you're amazing & i love you ! xo