Chapter Eighteen

Camilas POV

I hear the sounf of the truck drive on by as i shut my eyes. "Are you okay?" i hear a voice. "l-lauren?" i say, beginning to cry.  "Im here baby dont cry. That was a close one. Do you know how lucky you are that i push you out of the way?" she said strictly. I nodded and sobbed in her shoulder. "Im sorry." she whispered as she held me in her arms

I stayed silent, crying my eyes out of fear. "dont cry...i dont like it when you cry." she says lifting my chin and wiping the tears from my eyes. "cheer up...okay? lets go home." lauren says carying me like a koala. I tightened my grip of my legs to wrap around her waist. She put me in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on for me and she went back to the drivers seat and began to drive.

"Are you still crying?" she asks. "m-maybe." i say honestly. She drove so fast we were back at the college dorms. She carried me out and let me cry on her shoulder. Oncr we got in my dorm dinah was already asleep. Thank god.

She laid me down, tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "Sleep tight okay beautiful?" she says stroking my hair. "c-can you stay and hold me?" i ask her in my slight 'crying' voice. "anything for you baby." she says and lays next to me and puts her arms atound my waist. "if you say anything for me....why not try to date me." i whisper. "i did say anything for you. But i dont do dating..." i wanted to cry again but she finished her sentence. "but for you....i'll make an exception. Now get some sleep babe." she says while kissing the back of my head.

Its been a few minutes lauren must be asleep i guess. I was still awake thinking about tomorrow.

I smile and close my eyes. "I love you." i hear lauren whisper. "I love you too."

********************

vote/comment for an update