Chapter twenty

Camila's POV

Im honestly too happy...Really happy...Okay im too happy that it cant be tamed. I dont know how to feel to be exactly honest. Lauren finally asked me to be her girlfriend! I cant believe it either. I layed in bed, sniffing the red rose she has given me. "oh lauren" i say to myself. I close my eyes, just the thought of her makes me happy.

The door suddenly opens "hey babe." i hear her husky voice. I sit up and put the rose on my countertop. "hey" i say happily. "someones happy." she says, sitting next to me. "im that someone!" i say putting my hands to my cheeks. "yeah you are." she says softly as she leans in, making our lips connect. I began to deepen the kiss. She turns her head and i feel her tongue trying to get in. I let her in ofcourse. I put my arms around her neck, while hers was on my waist.

"GET ANOTHER ROOM DAMN." i hear dinah say as she walked in. We pulled away and dinah begins to giggle. "just kiddin' but hey, limits jauregui." she warned. Lauren immediately put her her hands up. "you got it boss." Dinah sat on her bed, looking through her binder. 

"so what do you want to do, cutie?" lauren asks. "i want to go out..can we go to the park?" i ask. "anything for you." she says. We headed out to her car and he drives out to the park. Once we got there, we decide to take a walk and talk.

"Its really beautiful here." i say, taking in the scenery around us. "just not as beautiful as you." she says, pulling me close to her. I blush uncontrollably. "oh shut up." i say softly. She laughs lightly. I love her arm being around my waist...its honestly the best feeling. 

"im tired can we sit down?" "we just started baby" "please" "soon" we then made it to the beach near the park. I ran to the beach and sat in the sand. The view was perfect. I felt lauren sit behind me, me being inbetween her legs. I felt her arm wrapped around me. I smile and sighed in relief. "better?" she asks "yes" i answer. Im officially satisfied.I decide to put myself against her body. I did so and i couldnt help but laugh "do you have a-" "shut up." she says, burying her head in my back i couldnt help but laugh.

I suddenly got a text. I opened it. "niall" i whispered. "what?" lauren said with force. "nothing." i then opened the text that read. "hey i heard about you and lauren. Its fine that you two are together."  I bit my lower lip and close my phone. "you okay?did someone text you?" lauren began asking. "oh um no." i lie. "okay."

i seriously dont know what to do with niall liking me and lauren being my girlfriend. Because i actually liked niall. But i also liked lauren. I dont know whats wrong with me.

*********************************

Heyyy! vote/comment for an update btw chapt 2 of Not about angels  is out! pls check it out:)