3

I must have fallen asleep after my huge dinner, waking up I was confused but also excited to experiment with my new found love for food.

I got up not noticing a difference in my weight butI didn't expect there to be anyway but I couldn't help but fantasise about if there was! I decided I'd set myself a task to gain 3IBs by the end of the week. It would be a challenge but I'd enjoy pushing my eating habits to the limits.
I decided my best bet would be to eat takeaways and snack almost constantly and every night drink a gain shake before going to bed. I've never been more excited for a fresh start and a new bigger me.

I began my morning with a traditional fry up of bacon, sausage, eggs and black pudding. I sat down my mouth watering at the feast that lay waiting for me. I started with my 2 sausages dipping them in tomato ketchup and shoving them into my tiny mouth filling it and slowing down my chewing motions. I stared feeling my stomach filling and my clothes tightening pushing forward i reached for my chocolate milkshake made with chocolate powder and double cream, it was sickly as difficult to drink but i knew my chubby belly would appreciate it's fattening goodness.

Finishing my breakfast I went for a morning shower getting in and starting to wash myself I let my hands run over and caress my big belly which felt heavy and looked distended and hard I imagined it looking like this constantly but with a soft belly that my hands could sink into and rub over softly, accompanied with stretch marks and jelly thighs that rubbed with each movement I took and my big bum that bounced about catching the eyes of anyone who see's me in tight clothing advertising my desired curves and overflowing love handles. I was lost in my thoughts and dreamt of how beautiful I could become.