6

I sighed with relief as I stepped onto the weighing scales seeing an increase from 8st2 to a big 8st9 I rubbed my belly with gratitude and felt the pudge sink as my delicate hands pressed into it forming rolls and squishing it with content I loved my layer of fatness showing now more than it ever had it was evident in my old clothes that I had gained a few pounds, the zipper on my jeans reluctantly shut and my button press on into my chub as if to remind me that I need bigger jeans.

Forcing my new lazy self to get up I reluctantly dragged myself to my car and set off to my local shopping centre.

When I got there I decided the best place to start shopping would be primark as I could expect to grow out of my new clothes fast.
I went over to the leggings and picked up a few size 10's then I walked over to the jeans and decided it would be best to get a 10 in them aswell which was a change from my usual size 6. I noticed myself in a long length mirror and saw how my love handles were hanging over my jeans waste line forming a layer of fat between my jeans and my skimpy top, I blushed with excitement that my belly was on show for those around me to see.

On my way home from shopping i decided to go to my local buffet restaurant a few miles out from town.

When I got there I was surrounded by food choice and all kinds of delicious treats. I sat down nearest to the desserts obviously fantasising of my pudding. My first plate of food consisted of bacon and eggs and bread which I scoffed on easily, my second plate was Chinese chicken with noodle and rice which tasted like heaven leaving my tastebuds desperate for more I headed towards the Indian food section and reached for a chicken korma with Nahm bread which I shovelled into my belly, I then got some spaghetti and meatballs lathered in cheese. Sitting down with my last plate of pasta I felt a wave of sickness overcome me and began choking on my food but I pushed threw and shoved more and more spaghetti into my mouth forcing myself to swallow I felt my stomach growl from the huge pressure I was putting it through and looked down to see it hanging over my lap, I needed to undo my jeans but I knew people might see but I decided I didn't care I undid my jeans and Let my hardened belly Rip out leaving me exposed to anyone who glances at me and trust me I got a few glances one of them being from the petite yet chubby waitress she couldn't take her eyes of my swollen belly.

I decided I couldn't manage to shovel down anymore food and asked for the bill only to be given the bill with a note from 'Hailey' the chubby blonde waitress leaving her number. I left quickly so that I could get home and soothe my belly.