5

I felt like bursting into tears, my mum had made me feel humiliated about my new found desire and attention for food, I was still grateful for my dad standing up for me but I saw the way his eyes widened when he noticed my once tiny tummy expanding into an overflowing belly. I was heartbroken and only one thing could fix it... food.

On my way home i pulled into McDonald's ordering a few double cheese burgers and nuggets then drove to Krispy Kreme ensuring I picked up a 12 box special full of all different types of doughnuts. Then I stopped off at my local Tesco picking up thick double creme and 3 gainer tubs for bulking at the gym but in my case they would be endulged on the sofa with thick cream.

I got back in my car feeling at an all time low I indulged my already full belly with more than it could take, I started on the cheeseburgers tears streaming down my face with each mouthful and feeling the torturous pain of my stomach being gorged with as much as I could fit inside of myself, choking on the nuggets I moved onto my Krispy Kreme doughnuts I shovelled down the gazed ones feeling exhausted and physically sick I pushed forward determined to fill myself further I felt cream dribbling down my chin and onto my sorry stomach rolling over it and landing into my lap which was only half showing due to my huge belly which felt like it wouldn't ever shrink back down to its once petite size. I continued to shovel more and more doughnuts into my disgusting body and fell asleep in the back seat of my car.

Waking up I felt physically sick at the sight of the leftover doughnuts surrounding me. My stomach still full from last nights torture feeding. I rubbed it and a smile creeped onto my face when my hand sunk into its first blob of fat, gleaming with joy I laid in my car and played with myself feeling overcome with lust in my new soft belly.