4

Today was the 2nd week of living in my new flat and everything was going amazingly well, I had gained a few Ibs probably 5 or 6 in the last two weeks. I loved feeling like I was progressing but it still seemed like no change to me, it wasn't noticeable to the eye in my opinion anyway.

Today was a Sunday and I was going to my parents house for a big Sunday lunch, a tradition held every other Sunday in my family, I was excited yet slightly nervous as I hadn't seen my parents since moving out and gaining 5ibs hopefully they wouldn't notice the weight which I doubted that they would as I couldn't myself but my mother had a good eye when it comes to judging people.

I arrived at around 12pm wearing my skinny denim jeans with a white cropped bandeau and under it a strapless bra, my jeans felt slightly tighter but I still managed to fit into them easily and buckling my belt to the usual hole. I knocked on the door and let myself in to be greeted by my two dogs Pepper and Ricko, followed by my mum in her kitchen attire of old clothes and a apron,
"Hello my darling, I've missed you" my mum gleamed while pulling me into a tight embrace.
"Hiya Mum, it's only been two weeks!" I said hugging her back and laughing
"Feels like a lifetime without you while I'm stuck here with you father" she playfully joked
"OII I heard that" I heard my Dad Chant from the living room "the cheek of you".

When it was time for lunch I sat down in my usual place with my plate piled high of mashed potatoes, beef, gravy, Yorkshire pudding and chips. Usually I would barely get through half the plate and I decided I would be mindful of what I ate due to my parents being present and not making it obvious that I was gaining weight.

I began by racing through my chips in no time blathering the Yorkshire puddings in gravy I shovelled them into my mouth with ease moving onto my mashed potato which tasted like heaven as always my mum was a dab hand in the kitchen. Ignoring my initial plan to not over eat I continued to shove more and more food down my willing throat only then to start to feel an uncomfortable pressure digging into my overflowing belly, with one hand I reached down to undo my belt letting my stomach push free and leaving more room for me to gorge my way through the rest of the Sunday lunch, I reached for the tray in the middle of the table and piled more Yorkshire pudding and chips onto my plate which I swallowed down with ease only then beginning to feel sick from the torture I had just put my expanding stomach through.

Looking up I noticed the glaring eyes of my judgemental mother staring into my soul.
"That's a lot there isn't it lex? Shouldn't you slow it down abit?" She said through glared eyes
"Oh leave her be, she's only taking after her father and not wasting food like her mother! She can never win the poor girl first you nag her all her life to eat up and don't waste food now your telling her to stop eating woman!"
My dad defended me as I offered him a thankful smile in return
"Yes mike I know that but have you seen her. It's disgusting look at her stomach nobody eats like that to the point of well THAT" she looked down at my stomach disapprovingly.
I tried to pull down my top and hide my Scarlett red face, I felt sick and disgusting.

I got up and walked out as I heard my mum muttering about how childish I was being.