9- Meeting Master S

Getting dressed for my evening with Master S, I chose to wear red lacy underwear which I was certain once meeting him they wouldn't stay on for very long.

I left the house on an empty stomach with the impression I would be more attractive to him without a big gut full of food and also because I received instructions to arrive on an empty stomach, but my huge piggy appetite drove me straight through the McDonald's drive through where I ordered more than my belly could take which was becoming the norm for me now. I was starting to become embarrassed as the McDonald's staff would recognise me and I'm sure I was starting to look noticeable fatter to them.

I sat in the car park and gorged my 3 burgers and two chocolate milkshakes. While I was stuffing myself my mind was distracted and all I could focus on was my next mouthful of disgustingly fat burgers and fries, but once my stuffing had come to a sad end, my anxiety kicked in. I scolded my piggy self for eating such a disgustingly large amount before meeting with my master for the evening. I looked down at my stomach hoping it was unnoticeable but I was wrong my stomach bulged over my pants and stuck out from my lacy top onto my black vinyl sexy jeans, which now looked unfitting and strained at the seams to contain my oversized thighs and huge arse. I knew I would be punished for my stuffing.

When I had arrived I was lead in by two men who escorted me through to a large room with only a huge table and lots of chairs surrounding it, almost where a business meeting would take place. That's when I met my master.

"Good evening lexi, I'm glad to see you have made it here safely. I was concerned you would be hungry upon arrival but I can see that is not the case which was against my instruction." He quizzed me looking irritated.

"Erm yeah sorry" I responded sheepishly

"May I remind you lexi that I will be spoken to with respect and intellect, I don't want to hear 'Erm's' and 'yeahs', if you would like to apologise for you actions i want you on your hands and knees beginning for my forgiveness."

I stood looking him dead in the eye scared and feeling intimidated by his power

"Well get down on yours knees and apologise to me slave" He esclaimed walking towards me with anger in his eyes

I got down on both my knees looking up to him "I'm sorry for my piggish tendencies and I apologise for not listening to your reasonable request master, please understand that I will not make the same mistake" I begged

"Good" he replied, grasping my wrist he walked me through to a cold room with nothing but sweet cakes and puddings in where he striped me of my clothes and threw me to the floor.

"You have 1 hour to eat all of this and when I come back I expect everything to be gone. Is that clear slave"

I nodded

"I said is that fucking clear to you slave"

"Yes sir, it is sir".

And with that he turned on his heels and locked the door on the way out.

The room was dark and freezing cold I looked at all the food and wished I had never stuffed myself before I arrived. I was left stripped of my possessions and everything, left to feel like nothing with only food to comfort me.