Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys! I dedicate this chapter to my Argentina (You know who you are) :)

Now, here's Chapter 2 of my story, Long Lost Angel

Chapter 2

Abigail's POV

I opened my eyes and it was already morning. I looked beside me but Aria wasn't here anymore. "Aria" I called.

"I'm here" she replied. Aria is inside the bathroom.

"are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine" she replied.

she opened the door and greeted "good morning"

"morning, are you okay? you look pale." I said.

"oh. yeah, I'm totally fine. no need to worry" she replied.

"Hey if you want to eat breakfast, I guess mom is cooking pancakes downstairs. but if not, I'll just make you a sandwich. We also have cereals" I said

"Sure, no need to worry. I'm fine with anything" Aria replied and smiled.

"if you say so, i'll just use the toilet. you can go downstairs if you want" I said

"Okay, thanks!" she replied.

After that, Aria went out of the room.

***

Aria's POV

"Good morning Mrs. Johnson" I greeted

"Oh hey, good morning Aria. You want to eat breakfast?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"No thanks i'm fine. Can I have milk instead?" I asked.

"Sure, help yourself" she replied

"thanks!" I said.

I took the milk and started to drink it.

To be honest, I'm nervous. I feel dizzy because I don't feel well. I have an anemia caused by Chronic red blood cell destruction since I was young and that gives me chill sometimes when I start to feel sick. Sometimes at night, my insomnia kicks in and I just can't sleep. Having these symptoms sucks.

After awhile, Abigail went here and started to eat her breakfast.

"Hey why didn't you eat?" She asked

"nah, I'm not hungry" I replied

"well the Aria I know still eats eventhough she's not hungry. Are you sure you're fine?" Abi asked.

she looks worried.

"Yes i'm fine. No need to worry Abi. I guess I'm just going to call my mom, I'm going home. thanks for everything." I replied and went out of her house.

I called my mom and told her I'm going home but she doesn't need to fetch me, because our house is near from Abi's house.

***

When I arrived at home, I sat on our couch and everything started to blur. I started to catch my breath, but couldn't. I heard my mom shouting my name but from there, I closed my eyes.

***

I opened my eyes and I realized I was already in the hospital, and I noticed I was wearing a thing for blood transfusion. blood transfusions can be a life-saving treatment, especially for patients like me. I'm getting tired of this, doctors and nurses coming in and out of my room to either insert blood or get blood inside of me is just so tiring.

I saw my mom sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"hey mom," I said

"Hey darling, are you feeling okay?" she asked

"yeah, yeah i'm fine. so, what happened?" I asked

"You fell down and good thing your dad was home so we were able to send you here in the hospital earlier" she replied.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for everything" I said

"No, it's okay sweetie. No need to worry" she said and hugged me.

"Now, have some rest," mom said.

"okay," I replied.

- END OF CHAPTER 2 -