Chapter 3

A/N: hey hey hey! Anti-Bullying Campaign and SSMT done! So here's chapter 3 of my story, Long Lost Angel.

PS this chapter is dedicated to mah Argentina once again (u know who u are lols)

Chapter 3

Abigail's POV

It has been a week since Aria was sent to the hospital because her Anemia kicked in. I visited her everyday and I guess she has been already out of the hospital yesterday.

After school, I decided to buy chinese food and visit Aria in her house.

***

"knock knock" I said as I entered Aria's room.

"who's there?" she asked

"Abi" I replied

"Abi who?" she asked

"Abigail you idiot" I replied and laughed.

"oh, I thought it was one of your lame knock knock jokes again" she said and chuckled.

"gee thanks Aria" I said sarcastically.

"Hey, what have you brought here?" she asked.

"chinese food just for you and me. I really miss you at school" I replied as I handed her chinese food to her.

"Thanks for the chinese food and aww how sweet of you" she replied

"I feel lonely at school though" I said

"why? don't you have Kevin with you?" she asked

Not to say this out loud but Kevin is a weird guy having this huge crush on me.

"Ew no" I replied

"hey! bad girl, just say hi to him! that's an act of amity" she replied and giggled.

"well that act of amity of yours is going nowhere" I said and we both laughed.

the rest of my afternoon was spent with my bff, Aria. I always have fun with this girl.

*******

Aria's POV

Days has passed and i'm in school. Eventhough I hate school I kinda missed it too.

"Good morning Ms. Aria" Abi greeted and giggled

"Hey kiddo, why do you seem so happy?" i asked

"Nothing...it's not like Leo asked me out" she replied and giggled

"Wait, what?! Wait hang on, hang on. Leo finally asked you out?!" I replied excitedly.

Leo Mcvey has been Abi's crush since the firsy day of freshman year.

"Omg, yes!" She replied and jumped so happy.

"Omg squeeeee!!!"

"I know, right?" She replied.

"i'm very happy for you, Abi" I said and hugged her.

"Awww thanks, Aria" She replied

"Hey, when will you go on a date with him?" I asked

"Tomorrow night, why?" she replied

"Let's go to the mall after class, we'll get you a dress" I said happily.

"What? No, really. I'm fine, I have dresses at home" she replied

"Oh come on, don't worry. I'll buy it for you. A simple congratulations gift from your bestie" i said and winked

"Omg thanks!!! I guess i'll see you later?" She said

"Okay, bye" i replied

- End of Chapter 3 -