Chapter 8

After months of suffering, summer is FINALLY here!!! And so, here chapter 8.

Dedicated to my Anne and Alyssa. :)

Aria's POV

I opened the box and it was an iPod, a white one which is my favorite color.

"Omg Casper, I don't know what to say or do," I said.

"you don't need to. Just unlock the iPod and check the music app," he said.

and so, I unlocked the iPod and checked the music app and there was already 50 songs in it.

"what's with the 50 songs? Is this an old iPod or something?" I asked and chuckled.

"Excuse me? I don't give the people that I love old used things. I bought this one yesterday when we were not together because you were at Abi's. After I bought the iPod I synced my 50 fav love songs that sings the perfect lyrics of how I really feel about you, me, us." he explained.

I was about to cry of happiness but Casper suddenly hugged me and whispered, "Don't ever leave me because I swear to God, I won't leave you even when you look like a shit"

"Meanie. I won't leave you, I swear. Thanks for everything," I replied.

"Good because I don't want you too," he replied and gave me a hug.

We stood there and hugged each other.

~~~

7:00pm

An hour left and here we are on our way to the stadium. Casper's driving his car and I'm on the front seat. I just can't wait what will happen.

"Have you eaten?" Casper asked.

"Yeah I ate grilled cheese," I replied

"You eat grilled cheese? Are you even human?" He asked.

"No I am a mermaid, duh of course i'm a human. Humans eat grilled cheese. I should be the one asking you if you are even a human," I replied.

"Come on, grilled cheese isn't healthy. It has 670 calories plus we both know that cheese is not healthy," he argued.

"Since when do you hate grilled cheese?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just don't eat cheese...especially when it's grilled," he replied.

"Don't you eat pizza? Dude you gave me a pizza and we ate it," I said and punched him playfully on his arm.

"Except pizza of course!! It's pizza so it's an exception," he replied.

"Whatever. So what did you had for dinner?" I asked.

"Burger," he replied.

"Cheese burger?" I asked

"We just talked about cheese!" He answered and laughed.

~~~~

7:30pm

We already arrived here on the stadium but we aren't allowed to enter yet so we have to wait.

There were Echosmith posters everywhere and people were wearing there band shirt. And of course, a concert isn't complete without a group of fangirls.

I once tried to enter on a fangirl group especially One Direction's army a.k.a. Directioners. But I think I don't really fit in their group, not that I don't really like 1D, I mean I LOVE ONE DIRECTION it's just that i'm not that die-hard fan soooo why force myself? But if i have a daughter and if she dedicates her life to a band i'll do everything i can to help her meet them.

"Are you ready?" Casper asked.

"First date it is!!!" I shouted.

He held my hand and that was the first time someone special to me held my hand. Everything felt like in a slow motion. Everything felt perfect.

Don't get me wrong, watching a concert is also like taking risks. You could die because of the wild crowd, I mean it's very crowded like you're stuck between everyone and you don't know where you're going. I'm glad Casper is here to protect me from danger.

~~~~

"Hellooo everybody!!!!!!!!" Echosmith's lead singer Sydney Sierota shouted.

The crowd started to shout like it's their last night, "woaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

They started to sing their first song, Cool kids.

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

Best.night.ever

~~~~

8:37pm

The concert is about to end in 1 hour and 23 minutes and I still can't imagine this all happened.

"This song is to all the gentlemen out there. Bro, tell her everything you want to say. Before it's too late tell her you will and will always love her," Sydney said and started to sing their song, Tell Her You Love Her.

"Tell her a story
Tell her the honest truth
You treat her better
Make sure to see it through

Don't be just everything she wants
Be everything she needs
When she says she loves you
Tell her you love her too

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh..."

Casper looked at me and grabbed my hands. He placed them on his neck and his hands on my waist.

"I will and always will love you, Aria" he said.

Tears fell on my cheeks. Tears of joy.

And we were slow dancing.

"But don't you run away run away
When you get tired
Cus this will slip away slip away
And start a fire
That can never be put out
Oh hurry time is running out
But don't you run away run away
Before you tell her
You love her"

And at that moment, he kissed me.

There goes my first kiss, folks.

Everything was perfect. All I want in life is happiness, and I finally found it.

Suddenly, I felt a pain on my chest. Something so painful. Painful than a headache.

Everything just started to blur.

- End of Chapter 8 -