Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guyyysss!!! Been busy at school lately but i'm still trying to catch up writing this story. So here's chapter 4!! Enjoy!! :)

This story is dedicated to Madame Escanlar. Labyu!!! LOL

CHAPTER 4

Aria's POV

After class, Abigail and I went straight to the mall. The mall was only 5 minutes away from us so we walked all the way there.

"I can't wait for tonight!" She exclaimed

"Me too! Omg i'm so happy for you, Abi," I replied.

We went straight to Forever21 (our favorite clothing store) and started hunting for dresses.

I picked 5 dresses and Abi picked 3

"There's no way i'll fit all 8 of these," she said.

"Way. Come on, you'll thank me. It's all going to be worth it," I replied

She sighed, "fine."

She went inside the fitting room and started to try the dresses we chose.

I sat infront of the dressing room and said, "show to me when you're done trying each of the dresses."

After a minute she went out the fitting room and there she was, wearing a red checkered dress.

"You look vintage, but naaah," I said.

She nodded and went back inside the fitting room.

After 5 minutes of arguing what she'll buy, she decided to get the 3rd one she tried which is the plain red dress. Simple yet eye-catching kind of dress.

I bought her a dress and I bought myself a bow. I love bows.

"Will Leo fetch you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I actually told him to fetch me at your house so is it okay if I'll just stay there later?" She asked.

"Sure. That's an amazing idea!" I replied.

We went straight to my house after that.

Abigail started fixing herself, while I was eating pizza.

"You look nervous, Abi. Calm down," I said

"No, i'm scared. Maybe he won't like my dress," she said

"No trust me, he'll like it. Now come here and i'll fix your hair. Nobody wouldn't want to date a monster," i replied and laughed.

Abi smiled and rolled her eyes. She sat infront of me and I started to braid her hair.

After few minutes, Abi was ready. She looks stunning. short red dress, black flats, and french braid hair.

"You look gorgeous, Abi," I said.

"Thanks, but i'm still nervous. Any advice?" She asked.

"Just be yourself because you'll know when someone actually really loves you for you when you're being yourself to them. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. Okay?" I said

"Okay. Thanks Aria," she replied.

***

It's already 6 o'clock and Leo finally arrived to fetch Abi.

He knocked the door and I opened it

Leo wears a plain shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, and white tennis.

"Hey Aria," he greeted.

"Hey Leo! You look nice," I said.

"Thanks! Nice house," he said.

"Thank you! Come in Abi's going down in a bit," I replied.

"Okay," he said as he sat on the sofa.

"I like your outfit," he said and smiled.

"Whatever. Don't hurt my best friend, okay? Or else i'll cut your head off," I said.

"I won't. I promise," he replied.

"Good for you," I replied.

Few minutes later, Abigail finally went downstairs. I can see the way they looked at each other. They're really in love with each other.

"Bring her home before 12 midnight, okay? Take care and have fun you guys," I said.

"Okay mom," Abi chuckled.

They went inside Leo's car and they were gone.

I headed back inside my house and watched tv until my mom arrived.

"Hey mom," I greeted.

"Hey, have you eaten dinner yet?" She asked.

"Nope," I replied.

"That's what I thought so, I bought chinese food," she said.

"Yey thanks," I replied.

I took my food and started eating it while watching Pretty Little Liars.

Hours passed and Abigail finally came home.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey guys," Abi greeted back.

"Hey Abigail, I didn't know you were out on a date," mom said and winked at Abi.

"Mom," I said trying to tell mom to go away.

Abi chuckled and I grabbed her arm and we went upstairs to my room.

"Omg I have a lot to tell you!" Abi exclaimed.

"Omg omg calm down, what happened?" I asked.

"Leo kissed me," she said.

"OMGGGG!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"I can't believe it, you had your first kiss already!" I said.

"Me too! We ate dinner to some fancy restaurant and then we went to the parking lot, stayed there inside the car, and talked," She explained.

"Omg what did he tell you?" I asked.

"Everything," she replied and chuckled.

"I'm happy for you, Abi" I said.

"Thanks for everything," she replied.

"No worries. Now take a bath because after that we have a lot to talk about!" I said.

"ugggh fiiine," she replied.

After she took a bath, she went back to my room and started to spill everything to me.

"so after we ate dinner, we walked all the way to the parking lot, and he told me a lot about himself. some facts that we don't know," she explained.

"what?" I asked.

"Sorry, can't tell you it's a secret remember?" she replied.

"biatch!" I exclaimed and punch her on her arm.

we spent the whole evening talking about her first romantic date and we fell asleep.

good days, good friends.

- END OF CHAPTER 4 -