Arc 1: How freaking OP the Silver swordsman is: Part 1

Our hero that now we know as Zero ran towards the directions given by Yoze the blonde maiden he save from an Orc general by slicing him into pieces by the blade of Tenshi Muuho, now he saw one thing that can be described as 'all hell break loose!!', houses being burned to the ground, Orcs killing humans and most women and children being violated. Zero felt his insides rage like the blue flames burning inside purgatory, Zero started dashing now fully unsheathed his blade and killing the nearest Orcs, blood flying everywhere as the others, Orcs and humans, surprised by the fact that someone can kill an Orc with a single slash

"Alright" said Zero with a malicious grin on his face, "I'll give you Orcs five seconds to surrender and retreat before I massacre your entire forces here and now!!!"

All Orcs laughed arrogantly and there leader seemed to order some Orcs to attack Zero, four Orcs engaged in battle and one swung his gigantic tree trunk as a club but..... The tree trunk was split in half with just a nudge of the Muramasa blade, then Zero switched to his battle stance as the Orc backs away from the 'Massacre Swordsman mode'

"I told you didn't I?" asked Zero, making a very malicious grin on his face, "and five seconds are up!" he now has an evil smile, "now prepare to die"

Zero nudged on the hilt to open it a bit and closed it again, making it look like he did not unsheathe the sword from the scabbard, which he did not and killed three of the Orc soldiers, this is another skill of Tenshi Muuho called: Sharp wind burst, which from the name suggest: it can cut even with the sword still unsheathed, killing all the Orcs near him, then in an instant he appeared near the leader of the Orcs and slashed him in half, blood staining his white cloak.

"Anyone else?" He asked ominously

Everyone looked extremely surprised, flabbergasted, and dumbfounded as the leader of the Orc is slayed with one slash of his blade, and what took the cake was when all Orcs retreated with tails between their legs (this is a figure of speech), Zero sheathed his blade as the people cheered, the said male then helped most of the injured.

*************************************************************************************

Zero helped on anything he could do, he rebuild a house, healed most of the wounded, and helped on the traumatized to cope with there now PTSD

"We are truly grateful to you Lord Zero" said the Village chief, "If there is anything we can do for you"

"Well the lodgings and being feed are good enough" said Zero, "but I do need some basic knowledge about this place"

"If that is all then I will happily oblige" said the chief, "Please meet me by the town hall"

"Will do" said Zero, "as of now I'm going to clean Tenshi Muuho"

"Please do Lord Zero" said the chief with a bow and then walked towards the town hall

"Lord is a bit too much" mumbled Zero with a sigh, "even being called the 'Silver Swordsman' is a bit to much for my taste"

"U-uhm?" said Yoze sheepishly approaching the silver haired male, "I would like to offer my thanks and gratitude, Lord Zero"

"Please just call me Zero" the said male replied, "Being called Lord is a bit too much"

"It is a bit embarrassing Lord Zero" said Yoze with a pink hue on her cheeks, "I can't really be that disrespectful to this town and my saviour"

"No, no, no, no" Zero said waving his arms, "I permit you to call me Zero"

"It is still embarrassing Lord Zero" said Yoze, "what if I call you Sir instead'

"I...... Think that's fine" said Zero with a reluctant sigh, "by the way Yoze"

"Yes Sir Zero?" asked Yoze

"You're a Mage Caster, right?" Zero asked, "up to third tier magic right?"

"How did you know Sir Zero?" Asked the surprised Yoze, "Only the people in this village knew that I am a Mage Caster"

"I can sense Mana that is somehow overflowing within you" explained Zero, "some Mage Casters have that type of flaw that some can't even hide their Mana"

"Uhm... I got to go now Sir Zero" said Yoze and she almost ran away from him

Without warning an alarm blared through the entire village, and as usual being the curious individual Zero is he asked one of the townspeople

"Hey" he said as he called out one of the scrambling people, "what's going on?"

"The Chandalians are invading the village" said the random person Zero asked, "we need to get out of here Lord Zero, they are very powerful and of very large in numbers"

When everyone was running away from danger, Zero ran towards it, there he saw at the Village border, an army of ten thousand men and women both in armor made of bronze, or should I say Greek's Celestial Bronze armor sets, with the gladiator's helmets down to the kite shields and gladius short swords

"This is overboard" said Zero with a smirk on his face

"Lord Zero" said the village head warrior

"Oh, Mason" Zero responded, "what are you still doing here, go and escape"

"I can't leave you alone with an army of this size!" said Mason

"I can handle myself, "Zero replied, "but I do need a new sword"

Mason then unbuckled his sword that is in his hip, it was an intricate sword due to its pummel and cross guards made of Roman Imperial Gold, which mind you is so malleable that once it breaks it could explode and rip you to shreds

"Lord Zero, I present to you the legendary sword known as Calad bolg" Mason said kneeling down and handing Zero his sword

In Ignite it's very rare to find weapons at the same calibre as Tenshi Muuho, and Calad bolg, the legendary blade of one of the Celtic guardians near the ruins up north the map Ignecia, and it's very hard to wield the said blade due to its tendencies to be quite heavy to most swordsman, in translation Calad Bolg translates to 'Lightning god's Bolt'

"But Mason this blade..." Zero said, "Isn't it your family's sword"

"You are much more worthy of wielding it than me" he said handing me the sword, "and I can't wield this sword, its way too heavy"

Zero swallowed the spit that is in his throat and grabbed the blade's scabbard, and in that instance it surged electricity throughout Zero's entire body that surged him with strength

"Okay....." Zero said with an energized look on his eyes, "you should take cover and take care of the others for me"

Mason nodded and bolted towards the safety of the Village, Zero looked at Mason's fleeting silhouette and finally it disappeared out of sight

"Alright Calad bolg!" Zero said as he unsheathed the sword as he felt more power coursing through his veins, "let's see if I am really worthy on using you, Calad bolg!"

[A/n]

new chap is out and chapter three is coming out next week, so watch out for it and if you like it please like comment subscribe for more content

Also my RWBY fanfic is in hiatus, if you didn't get the notice in chapter one, so see you next time