Chapter 4

A/N: I'm sure you'll have your doubts in the midst of reading this chapter. Don't worry, keep on reading. You're in the right chapter. :)

===•••===

"Again?" He sighed in disbelief.

It was already the fifth day and it has been raining so hard since then. Everything was wet and the gloomy atmosphere was all over the place making university the least place anyone could ever wanted to be at. It was supposedly a day of celebration for the hardworking students because they were on their final week before the most awaited break start. Almost all of the students were done with their exams and projects although there were still some who were not yet finished and was still trying to do so. And to most of the population, the rain was only making it worse.

Only a week away before everyone could finally take a rest from their responsibilities as diligent students.

On the other note, he loved what he was doing but the load was sometimes tiring even to someone like him. Even so, it made him excited because he was free from everything but most of all he could finally meet that person he was longing to see.

"But this rain is killing it." He thought. His class ended an hour ago but due to the nonstop pouring he had no choice but to wait together with his schoolmates who were also stranded at the building lobby.

He roamed his eyes only to just watch other students do the same, wait for the rain to atleast slow down while some chose to dance in the rain and get to wherever they needed to be. As much as he liked the rain, sometimes, he didn't want to be soaked and let his car get wet. It was such a pain in the neck to do the drying especially with the kind of weather they currently had. He was not lazy, he just wanted to avoid exerting effort when he could avoid to do it in the first place.

"Will you stop already?" He asked loudly making someone at the back laugh a little. He looked back and couldn't help himself to smile.

"You need to do a better job than that, Nong." A young man said approaching him.

"P'Forth," The younger one greeted. He was not surprised to see the man since they were from the same faculty, same major at that. He was Forth's direct junior and they were kinda close.

"Yeah," He agreed. "But P' I needed to be somewhere but this downpour is not really letting me." He showed a defeated face.

"Well, goodluck with that. It seems you need to please the God of Rain if you really wanted it to stop immediately." His P'Forth answered staring at how the water continued to go down. Forth was not even irritated or lost like most of the students because of the plans, if there were any, that got ruined because of the heavy rain. Instead, he was calm and enjoying every moment of it.

However, he caught himself looking at the man not believing what he had just said since it was not everyday he could encounter someone mentioning the God of Rain.

"God of Rain?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"Why God?" He again asked his P'.

His P' looked confused with the question he gad given him. His senior then fell into thinking as to why he used the term 'God of Rain'.

"Is that wrong?" Forth asked after not really getting what his junior meant.

"How did you know that he is a 'God' and not a 'Goddess'? Why not just use 'Deity of Rain'?"

"Does it matter what I call it?" His P' sounded confused and a little annoyed this time. Not because of the question but because he just labeled the 'rain' as a he when in the first place anyone would assume that it was a she.