Author Notes

This is an Overlord fanfiction. All Overlord Intellectual Properties belong to their owners respectively.

This story is for Adults 18+ or whatever the age of consent is in your country as your laws dictates. If you are not of age close this story up.

This story will be explicit in nature, containing subject matter pertaining but not limited to rape, slavery, violence, murder, substance abuse. I do not condone any illegal actions mentioned or not. This is a work of fiction reader discretion is advised!

Hello dear readers. This is my first Fanfic. I decided to write it in "reader insert" format because why not. We all like to believe we are the heroes in the stories we love. This particular fanfic is made with a Male Reader in mind.

The Story will be taking place before and parallel to the Overlord anime. I have now read the light novel and only a few chapters of the manga. My story will still not affect the overall story. I will edit as little as possible regarding the natural flow of the anime/manga/light novel, Most of the story centers around you and your exploits.

Terminology (will be updated as needed)

Y/N = Your Name(or whatever name you want to give the protagonist)

Underline Text is Dream/Imagination Sequence

Bold text is inner thoughts

"Bold text with quotations is inner monologue/telepathy"

Thank you for taking the time to read my notes and I hope you all enjoy the story.