CHAPTER 10

Back in my apartment i go over the happenings within the few hours that have passed in a sort of a rewind session.My focus rests on the graffiti on the alley's wall particularly on its meaning.

It was a warning.

That much was clear.The ominous shades of black seemed to reveal that i was somehow being warned of something dark.Something evil.My morning had brought to me a fair share of evil so i couldn't begin to fathom what i was being warned against.Why me?

On the far edge of the drawing is the recreation of the tombstone in my dream perched on a patch of dirt.The writings on it are now carved onto the stone.Onto the wall.They are bold which hints emphasis.I never took time to consider them before but this time the haze lifts and i effortlessly decode its meaning.

                                                                HM KNUHMF LDLNQX

                                                                                   T.C

                                                                             2000 - 2018

                                                                                Decoded

                                                                 IN LOVING MEMORY

                                                                      TIPHANIE CLAYTON

                                                                          2000 - 2018

My heart pounds frantically at the revelation, my breath hitches and resumes in the form of deep and laboured hyperventilations.

Its a foretelling of the time frame of my lifetime.A foreshadow of my death that happens to be this year.But when?With all the impossibilities that have become possible today i am unable to find the sense in me to revoke the truth behind the writings.The feeling is new and overwhelming.

I narrow my focus onto my year of birth.According to the carvings i was born in 2000 while my birth certificate clearly shows that i was born in 2001.

                                                     It makes me question the credibility of the writings.

Inconspicous writings loom on the center of the graffiti.

                     Its an address.

                      And i know its location...