Chapter 1: New School

Y/N's POV

My name is Kim Y/N. I'm 17 years old and I go to JYP High School. My hobbies are singing, dancing, drawing and gaming.

My alarm rings. I sit up and turn my alarm off. I live alone in a apartment, which means I have all the time in the world to get up. After I get up and go to my bathroom. I shower long and warm and after that I brush my teeth and go to my kitchen.

I cook myself a couple of pancakes. I'm a good cook so it is no problem. I clean the dishes and go to the bus stop. After 20 minutes the bus come and I got in and search for a seat. It was only 7 am but the bus was full of of people. Students to be specific. Yeah all the people want to one place. The JYP High School.

A couple of mintes later the bus stops in front of the school and everyone go out. I stand in front of my school. My new school to be honest. JYP himself scout me at a talent show on my previous school. He ask me if I wanted to join JYP High School and of course I said yes.

I took a deep breath and go in. I have to go to the secretary's office. The secretary give me my schedule. I went to my new classroom and knocked on the door. The teacher open the door and let me in. His name is Choi Seung-hyun.

(A/N: A.k.a. Big Bang's T.O.P)

"Ok hear me out." Everyone is now quite. "Now that everyone is quite. This is our new student Kim Y/N. Tell the others something about you." He smile at me.

"My name is Kim Y/N. I love singing, dancing, drawing and gaming. I hope we all can be friends and take care of me." I flash a bright smile. Some of the students squeal. I have a killer smile. I'm handsome but I'm not a player like some other guys. I always help other and take myself at last.

I go to the last seat. It was next to a girl who looks like a penguin. 'She's cute. Maybe I should try to befriend with her.' I thought. I think to much. I have to concentrate on the lesson. I look at the board and write down the important things. I feel someone is starring at me but I try to ignore it. It's important to write everything down. It's to much of information, to remember everything could be hard. The bell ring signals that the first lesson ends.

The good thing is that our teacher for the second lesson is still Choi Seung-hyun. I like him he has a calm voice and he teach only the important things. We have a short break and most of the people talk with each other.

Even this cute and quite penguin beside me talks with other people and not only one person. No, she talks with eight girls. There're all beautyful and cute. But one girl caught my attention. Out of all these nine beautys this girl attracts me. Maybe I like her... no that can't be. I don't know her. I should try to be closer with one of those nine. The penguin girl look at me and smile at me. One of the other girls look at me and wink. She look like a squirrel. Those puffy cheeks are cute. After she wink at me I blush and put my head down.

Suddenly a girl stand in front of of my desk. I look up. It's the squirrel like girl. I facepalm mentally.

"Hello my name is Minatozaki Sana. Your handsome. Wanna be friends with me?" She ask me. I blush and nooded. Aish this girl. She's unbelievable she made me blush twice. A raccoon like girl join her.

"Sana is he you friend? He's handsome. And he likes to dance." She look at me. "Do you want to be my dancepartner? Please say yes~ I will do everything." She pout which makes her ten times cuter.

"Momo you ask him to be your partner without saying your name. Where are you manners?" Sana scold the other girl. Sana look at me and smile seductive. "This girl without manners at my side is Hirai Momo. She loves to dance and eat jokbal." Momo bow sarcastic and chuckle at her. She smile and held her hand out. I stand up and shake her hand. The other seven girls smile at us. I never thought it would be that easy to befriend with them. There're easy to get along.

The bell rings and signals the start of the second lesson. I look at the board and write everything down. I try to be a smartass. At my old school I never tried to be a smartass. But I can't forget this special girl. 'Oh man why her and why now.' I sigh. Why can't I forget about her. During the entire hour I can't stop thinking about her.

This is not the only thing that keeps on bothering me. Like in the first hour I feel an intensive stare on me. Those eyes never leave me. That's really confusing right now.

"Y/N!" A feminine voice call me. I turn to find the owner of the voice. And unexpectedly it was the penguin girl beside me. "The girls ask me to ask you if you want eat with us during the lunch break." I smile at her and nod. I turn back to the front and concentrate on Mr. Seung-hyun. Soon the bell ring.
_______________________________________
A/N: My new book hope you will enjoy. Please comment to which of those nine girls Y/N is addicted. Stay tuned and thanks for the support.