Chapter 6: The Dream Girl

Y/N's POV

After my date with Chaeyoung I go back home smiling. She is really cute but there is someone else waiting for me. The one who owns my heart already. I think it's her turn to do something with.

For the rest of the night I start to think what kind of thinks I want to do with her. I know a bit of her since the other girls already tell about her. They talk about all but the only name I wanted to hear is hers.

I call a restaurant and reserve a table in a privat area for us. I plan everything and go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Momo's POV

In our house is chaos right know. All the girls want to have a day with Y/N. I ignore them all because I have a feeling that something will happen tomorrow.

I'm already tired of hearing them all arguing, which leads to me laying on my bed and trying to sleep. After 30 minutes I fall finally asleep.

In the next morning I wake up as the last as usual. I do my morning routine  before going back in my room to take my phone. I see that I get a message on someone. I open my phone and read the message.

Hey Momo I hope you got nothing to do today, because you will go out with me today.
In love Y/N
PS: Don't tell the others.

After I read the message I begin to smile widely because my intuition was right. I got another message from Y/N.

I hope you didn't eat yet, because I will be by your house in about 10 minutes then we will go eat together.

He think before he do something. I think he plan everything for today already. He is so sweet and caring. I'm curious on what he plan for us for today. Maybe some romantic things. I hope that he like me. I love him so much already. Since I have a couple of minutes left, I decide to change my clothes. After I was done I go out and enter his car.

I want to look good for him and his reaction as he see me is so good

I want to look good for him and his reaction as he see me is so good. His mouth is wide open and his eyes look like they will fall out. His stare tells it all.

We arrive at a cafe so that we could eat breakfast. The cafe looks expensive but he say that he will pay for everything. He also pat my head which made me blush madly. He is cute and he show it to the fullest today.

After we eat we go to the amusement park. We ride a lot of rides. We ride them all. At the scary rides I hug him tightly to feel safe and to be honest it help a lot. I hug him the entire time and hug me back. I have a lot of fun and he never let go of my hand. He is so warm kind cute and also sometimes hot, which is also perfect for me. He always ask if I want to eat something but I delay since I want to do a lot of stuff.

It's already evening and we walk out the park hand in hand.

"Momo are you hungry? It's getting late and you didn't eat much today." He ask me. Aww he is so caring and sweet.

"No not really let's wa-" I get interupt by my stomach which begin to growl. I whine which he find extremely cute and he hug me and also pat my head. Every time he pat my head I begin to relax and also I feel so safe.  He chuckle and take my hand.

"It's good that I reserve a table in a restaurant nearby and don't worry I will pay so eat as much as you want to." He smile widely which shows his dimples. So cute~ I hug him. Well not only a hug, but also a kiss on his cheek. I see him blush which make me smile. I give him another kiss before we go to the restaurant.

After we arrive at the restaurant the waiter guide us to our table. We sit on our sits and order our food. To my surprise in this restaurant they offer my favourite food. Jokbal!

I think he know that Jokbal is my favourite food. That's what I mean this morning. He plan everything before he do something. He is perfect for me.

Our food arrive so we start to dig in. It is extremely delicious so I order more while he just look at me with lovely eyes. He look at me as I am the most precious jewel of the world. I look at him the same way as he do.

After we are done eating we go to the Han River. A place were people go to confess to each other. And that's what I want to do.

"Momo there is something I want to tell you." He say to me.

"I want to tell you something as well. Let's say it together at three." He nod.
"One. Two. Three."

"I love you." We both say together. We're both shock. We slowly lean in before I can claim his lips. His lips are so soft that I could melt in his gentle kiss. This is the most beautyful and memorable moment in my life.

We pull away slowly and look at each other smiling. His blue eyes shine bright and stare gently and lovely at me. How can a human be that perfect.

"Momo do you want to be my girlfriend." I nod and kiss him again but this time passionately.

"Now my dream girl is also my girlfriend. My life is now complete. Thank you my Momoring. I love you."

(A/N: Y/N/N is Your Nickname)

"I love you too Y/N/N. You're the best what happen in my life. I will never let go of you. You will be forever mine  and no one else's." He chuckle and hug me.

Finally my dream guy is my boyfriend.
_______________________________________
A/N: A romantic update I think. Please comment your opinion for this chapter. I cringe while writing this. I hope you enjoyed, please vote and see you next time.