Chapter 2: Lunch Break

Dahyun's POV

I go into the canteen with my members. The lunch break is the best thing here on school, because the food is extremely delicious. Mina, Sana and Momo keep talking about a new student. They are talking nonstop about him. We all are curious about him.

Mina said to us that he will join us now at the lunchbreak. Sana jump around like a kid. The weird thing is that she is the fourth oldest of our group, but she is still like that. We buy our food and go to our table. About five minutes later the students start to scream. We look at the door and see a tall and cute boy.

We assume him as the new student, but why start everyone scream for him? He look like a normal boy. He look down, like he don't like the attention he get. He blush and I think he is cute. I want to keep him in my pocket.

Mina and Jihyo whisper, before Jihyo, Sana and Momo stand up and go to his position. They cover him and the students back off from him. He buyed his food still covered by Mina, Sana and Momo. They come to our table and he sit down between Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

"Y/N this are my friends. From your right Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo, Sana Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jihyo." This is the first time that Mina talk that loud. It was just loud enough for us to hear but still it's the loudest voice we hear Mina speak. We look at her jaw dropping. Y/N is still looking down. Looks like he is shy and he blush?

He bow his head a bit more. His head is almost in his food. We bow back as well. Jihyo rub his back to comfort him a bit, but that doesn't work out well. He is more uncomfortable now.

"Sorry I have to go. I don't feel comfortable enough to eat with you. I'm really sorry." He bow 90 degrees and go out. Maybe he go to the garden. It's sad that he couldn't beat himself to eat with us. The others look down as well.

"Girls listen up! Let's try to make him comfortable one by one and if he is, then we will make groups of three and so on. Do y'all understand?" Jihyo ask us and we all nood. Suddenly Nayeon stand up and we look at her confuse.

"I will start and try it. Wish me good luck!" She say to us before leaving. I see that one of my members is more disappoint than the rest of us.

Y/N's POV

I can't ate with all of them and Jihyo rubbing me back was not a help at all. So I excused myself and said that I'm really sorry. And I mean that I'm really sorry but I got intimidated by their beauty. I'm a nobody and that's what I always will be.

I'm near the canteen under a tree in the school garden. I'm the only person here and I'm thankful that nobody is here, because if there are people here they will ask why I'm here. But suddenly I don't feel alone. I feel someone hug me. I look up and see a bunny girl. I think her name is Mayong. Or was it Makung? I don't know. I'm so damn confused right know.

"Can you please relax yourself? I'm here for you. Just let it out. I'm Im Nayeon." She said in a soft voice. I feel bad for running away from them. I should apologise. Ah right she is Nayeon. Or should I say bunny teeth.

"I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't r-run away from you. I really-" she cut me of and put her index finger on my lips. She has very soft skin.

"We all understand. We make you uncomfortable and we are sorry about that. But you will be comfortable around us. I promise you that. We made a plan that we make you comfortable around us one by one. I volunteered myself to get started." She say calmly. I don't know if this will work but I still hope it, because of this one girl. It's not Nayeon. I feel safe around her and my heart speed to max speed and it's get hotter around me. Is this what is called love? Maybe.

Nayeon is still hugging me. She put her head on my shoulders. I want to know why they are doing this for me. They even cover me from all the other students in the canteen. I must apologise to them. I feel so bad, but I'm happy as well. Why? Maybe because they understand me. Nobody cares about me. I don't have parents because they died. They got murdered by a old friend of my mum. He was jealous that my mum chose dad over him. He snapped and took the persons that I loved more that anyone in this world. The murderer is in jail. And he will be there forever. My parents were loved by anyone. That's why it seem so impossible that someone kill them.

She broke the hug and caress my cheek. Why is she caressing my cheek? Because I cry because of the thought of how my parents are killed. I hope I will never lose someone again like this. Nayeon is such a sweetheart. She really care about me, even through she don't know me that long.

I wish my pain would just go away. And I hope that I will gain more confidence. I hope that I will overcome my losses I will try to be friends with those nine beautys. Especially one of them will change me. If she is near I can forget all the pain. With her I don't suffer anymore. She is a goddess in a shining armour. She smiles and I forget everything around me. I admit that I have feelings for her. Strong romantic feelings. I know it's maybe to early to say this but I think it's true.
_______________________________________
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned. Love you all.