Chapter 5: Dare turns into Date

Chaeyoung's POV

Yes finally I can be in his arms, but does he want the same? I freeze on spot and look at him. He look shock, but his shock face turn into a wide gummy smile. How cute~

"Come on Chae do it or get the punishment." Nayeon say and smirk. How much I want to slap that smirk out of their faces.

I stand up and look at the girls. I sigh and go to him. I look at him with my heart beating faster than usual. He nod at me and he open his arms to welcome me. I feel the heat in my cheeks and as I look at him, well his cheeks were red as well.

I lay down and cuddle near him. My hand is on his stomach. Damn he even have abs. This makes him only a thousand times hotter. My head is on his chest. He is so warm I just want to sleep on his body. I feel comfortable. I look at Momo and see that she regret giving me this dare. She don't thought that I would do it or that Y/N would allow me to cuddle with him.

The girls play for a while and in the end Momo and Mina on up cuddling with him as well. Sadly I don't have him for me alone. I think he notice it and just kiss my forehead without saying anything. The girls decided to go, but Y/N say that he want to talk to me.

"Chaeyoung can I ask you something?" I nod at him and he continue. "Do you want to go out with me once I'm out of the hospital?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes. Of course. Is that all?" I ask him and he nod. Well hell yeah I have a date with the boy that all of us want. I smile at him and he smile back. He is so cute... He even blush because I gave him a kiss on the cheeks. After that I walk out and follow the rest of the girls.

Dahyun's POV

After we go out we all glared at Momo. We all want to cuddle with him. She got a lot of luck because Mina and she ended up cuddling with Y/N. I'm angry at her but I noticed that Chae was blushing like cracy as she was hugging him.

I want to hang out with him as well. This world is so cruel. To be honest I can still smell Y/N's scent on Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung. I will sleep with one of them then it's like he is next to me haha. I'm a evil little dubu.

We arrive at our house and since it's pretty late we all agree to go to bed. I stop Chaeyoung since she is is the closest girl to me.

"Chae can I please sleep with you tonight?~" I ask her with my aegyo voice. She pinch my cheeks which kinda hurts.

"Of course dubu... just stop beeing cute. And don't use it on me again or else I will kiss you." She smile as if it's nothing... this girl is strange sometimes. Well at least I get what I want.

We get into the bed and I snuggle as close as possible to her. She smell exactly like him. I feel my eyes getting heavier every second and after a couple of minutes I'm fully asleep.

Chaeyoung's POV

I wake up and realize that it's Saturday which means today Y/N will be discharge and today is my date with him as well. I stand up and do my morning routine. I go down and eat with the girls and after that I go to the hospital. He already wait outside. He see me and smile warmly at me.

He hug me and we went to a restaurant. It look expensive. We go in and I was shock because it was beautyful inside.

The waiter bring us to a table and he give us the menu card

The waiter bring us to a table and he give us the menu card. After a couple of minutes the waiter come back and ask what we want to eat.

"I just want my usual." I look at him confuse but the waiter bow to him and turn to me.

"I want the same thanks." The waiter bow to me as well and turn to leave. I was still confused so I will ask Y/N. "Y/N? Are you eat here often?" He nod, so I think he must be rich.

"To tell you the truth, my parents owned this place and after they die I take over this place. All the workers respect me and I do the same to them. They are like my family now. I don't want anyone to know because I would have friends that only like me because of my money. I want friends that like me, because of who I am. I'm really happy that I meet you girls." He show his killer gummy smile. He look a bit like Mina maybe that's why I like him so much.

Our food arrive and it look so good.

I take a bite and my eyes widden because it is so damn tasty

I take a bite and my eyes widden because it is so damn tasty. I look at him and see him smiling at me before continuing eating. I smile without him knowing. After we finish eating he want to pay but the waiter say that it's on the house since he a great boss, but of course he give a big tip for the waiter. He is a really nice boss.

"Hey Chae can you not say that I own a restaurant to anyone? I will tell the girls if the time is right." I nod at him and he hug me. My head is on his chest and I could smell him. He smell so good. Oh haha now I know why Dahyun wanted to sleep with me.

However Y/N and me walk to my house. It's already night and it is a bit cold. He notice it and put his jacket around my shoulders. I snuggle myself deep in his jacket and I could feel his warmth. We arrive at our house and I give him his jacket. I thank him for the day and kiss his cheek before going in while blushing. I could say he is a angel with a shotgun. That's how I think he personality is.
_______________________________________
A/N: Well I put a Easter egg in this chapter. The winner can decide what he/she wants as a price.
A short info for you all I change the girl you are addicted to because I have more ideas with the new twice member so yeah...
I hope you enjoy, vote and comment if you like and see you next time. Bye for now.