Chapter 3: Silent Afternoon

Y/N's POV

After the lunch break we go back to our classroom. In the last lessons of today I only thought about Nayeon and how she comforted me. She is really a cutie, but she is still nothing compared to the only goddess.

However after the lesson was over I go home, but I feel like somebody is following me and I'm right. Mina is walking behind me and she look like she is trying to catch up with me. I stop and wait for her. She hold her knees as she breath heavily. I still have a bottle of water and of course I give it to her.

"Thank you Y/N! I really needed that. And for your interest you have a fast pace of walking home. Did someone bully you in your past or why do walk that fast?" She give me my water bottle back.

"No I'm just tired and I want to go home. Sorry Mina." I smile weakly at her. I didn't lie I'm really tired, because I stressed myself to much about the nine goddesses that try to be friend with me. She nod and take my hand. I'm in shock but her hands are so soft that it make me relax. I have to say it's easier for me if I meet and know them one by one.

"Y-yah... where a-are you taken me? Mina please stop NOW?" She stop and look at me. She kiss my cheek and drag me with her again. Why did she kiss me. I'm blushing madly right know. 'I think she only kissed me to shut me up' I only think about she kiss me.

We arrive at a playground and sit down on the swings. We just sit there in silence. It was so comfortable to just stay beside her. After a while she grab my hand and drag me with her. We go still in silence. I catch up with her and grab her hand more tight. She look at me and smile at me with a gummy smile. I think she can literally kill everyone with that smile.

We walk hand in hand to a coffee shop. We order our drinks and food before we sit opposite side of each other. As before there was only silence between us. She look at my eyes and then to my lips. I pretend like I didn't notice and she look at my eyes again. She has beautyful eyes and I think I can lose myself in her brown orbs.

Mina's POV

I look at Y/N's eyes and to be honest he has beautyful blue eyes. After I look at his eyes my eyes trail down to his lips. I know what you all think. You all think that I want to kiss him and you are right. He is handsome and his shyness is really cute. I know that one of the other girls like him too and that's why I want to claim him as mine.

This entire afternoon was quite. Only silence between us but it is a comfortable one. I see him relax after I kissed him on the cheek. I'm quite happy that he was relaxed after I kissed him. I even saw him blush. He is such a cutie. To be honest Dahyun and Chaeyoung are cuties as well but Y/N is more of a cutie then them. Would be funny to see what happen if Dahyun try him to be comfortable around her. This energetic tofu is always hyper and another girl that is hyper as fuck is Minatozaki Sana the snake of our group. She always try to hit on us even through we are all straight but she is always like that. I want to see how he react if Sana try to hit on him.

After we finish our food and drink we stand up and go to a park near the coffee shop. We hold hands like before and I see him blush lightly. His cheeks are light pink and I think that is super adorable.

We sit down on a bench and I lay my head on his shoulder. He let me do it without protesting. He even put his arm around my shoulder and such a nice feeling. I close my eyes and concentrate to smell him. He smell extremely delicious and I want to eat him. But in the moment I concentrate on his smell my phone ring and I fish it out of my pocket. Of course annoyed. Who dares to interupt my time with Y/N?

It is the one and only Jihyo. She is like the mom of our group and we all respect her that's why I take the call. I still have my head on his shoulder as I hold my phone on my ear.

(Mina where are you right know? Speak we are all worried sick about you. Mina please come home) Jihyo say to me in a calm voice and her calm voice send shivers down my skin. I'm in trouble. That's what I think.

(Jihyo I'm with Y/N right know. You interupt our time together. I followed him after school because I'm shy to be with him at school when everyone is starring at us. I mean I'm not Dahyun, Sana or you.) I said back.

(That was a good idea my dear penguin. But for now please come home. We have something to discuss because of tomorrow. It has something to do with Y/N.)

(Ok Jihyo I will be home in a bit. I will try to walk back right know. See you later Thomas.) I chuckle and Y/N and I stand up to walk.

(HOW DARE-) I end the call and walk with his hands intervene our fingers. He walk me home without saying a word. Even through I don't say a thing but I'm still thankful to him.

We arrive at my house and we don't say a thing. He kiss my forehead and in return I kiss his cheek. I go in and everyone is looking at me. Some smile while other have a calm expression.

"So what do you want to talk about with us." I say to Jihyo as I sit down between Momo and Tzuyu.
_______________________________________
A/N: What do you think want Jihyo talk about? And I want to try a game with you all. Truth or Dare. You guys can ask me anything and let me do anything as long as it is not to personal. I hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned.