Chapter 4: Crazy Fans

Y/N's POV

After I arrive back home as I was getting hungry. I cook myself some food and eat it. After eating I go to shower myself. Well it's evening so I don't know what to do.

I think back about what happen this afternoon. Mina is quiet but she is also cute. A complete penguin. I giggle softly. I'm also curious. I want to know what Jihyo want to talk about with her members. I only know it's about me.

Jihyo's POV

Well I wanted Mina to come back, because of what happen at school. Students squeal over him and I know why so I decide to protect him.

"Girls we have to protect Y/N at school. He doesn't want the attention he get. He is a very shy person. Everyone at school respect us. We can use the respect to protect him. I don't want any girls near him except the nine of us. Who is in?" I ask in the round. The girls look at each other and nod.

Y/N you will be ok... from now on we will help you. We all like you but still I will win over the rest. I know exactly that Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina like him really much but all of us are willing to fight for him. I hope everyone will be fair. I don't want any fights because of him. And I know that Y/N wouldn't be happy as well.

Yes we will protect him which means we can be near him, but it's stressing to know that he fear all the attention. He is really a cutie. All of us are so whipped for him. He is handsome and tall, of course he is really cute when he is nervous.

He could be my future boyfriend and I will try everything to make him mine.

We all agree that if one of us hangs out with him, we don't interfere that date. We all want him and we all will fight fair without risking our friendship. We smile at each other.

That's not the only thing we decide that evening. The girls also promise me that tomorrow is my day with Y/N. I hug each of the girls before we all going to bed.

In the next morning I wake up first. As usual I make breakfast for everyone. They come to the dinning room and eat. After our breakfast we go to school. On our way there we go pass a dark alley. I hear someone wince. The girls notice it too so we go nearer. We see a familiar face. Y/N! No, not him. I get really mad. Around Y/N stand 4 guys.

"Stay away from the girls if you don't want to die. Come on let's beat him up some more to teach him a lesson." Their leader smirk. Before they could start I told the girls to cover their ears. I let out a loud scream. The guys stop and look at me. They look terrified.

"I-it's n-not w-what y-you're thinking. We are you're fans and we want to protect you from him. He is a bad boy. He is just play-" I cut him off.

"Get. Away. From. HIM. You're just idiots and you think he is a bad guy, because he can hangout with us. You don't deserve us. He on the other hand is special. He need us. We don't need to be protect, but he need to be protect. He is pure and innocent. You are just cracy fans. Let me give you an advice. Get LOST NOW!" I shout at them.

They look at us before they run away. We run to Y/N. He is still conscious but he is just to weak. I hold him in my arms and told the other to call the ambulance. Y/N was beaten up badly.

The ambulance come 10 minutes later. Y/N fell unconscious. I say to the girls that I will go with him. They just nod and say that this isn't my day with him and that they will give me another day.

We arrive at the hospital and the doctor check on him. It was nothing to serious but Y/N have to stay at hospital for 2 or 3 days. I held his hand as he wake up.

"Jihyo? What are you doing here?" He ask me. I pout cutely and he hug me out of nowhere. I smile a bit. I make him worry about my act. He pull away and see me smile. I think he realize that I just act. He just facepalm himself and sigh. I laugh at him.

"The other girls want to come as well. If you are alright with that?" He nod and I'm shock. He even agree that all of us can visit him at the same time. I think he gain some confidence already. Nayeon and Mina already did a really good job.

They all come in and hug him one by one. He seems ok with it. He smile as all of them sit down. He thanked us and say that he want to give each of us a special present. All of our eyes begin to sparkle at the thought of this special present. We all talk and play truth or dare.

"Come on let's go. Momo truth or dare?" Tzuyu ask.

"Truth. But Tzuyu please be gentle."

"No, is Y/N your crush?" Tzuyu smirk. Everybody is shock. Damn this savage kid will ruin everything.

"Y-y-yes." Y/N look at her and smile warmly at her. He open his arms and let Momo hug him, which she do right away. We all look at her with jealousy.

"It's ok Momoring I will still stay beside you like you did with me." He smile softly and all of us melt. Momo turn the bottle and it point at Chaeyoung. She gulp but she look like she already decide.

"Truth or dare Chae?" This time Momo smirk. All of them have a dark mind.

"Dare." Chaeyoung say before she gulp.

"Cuddle with Y/N till the game ends." Wow Momo risk her crush. However Chaeyoung widden her eyes and she froze on spot.
______________________________________
A/N: What will Y/N do? Will he stop the game or will he welcome Chaeyoung in his arms? I stay up all night to write this chapter. I couldn't sleep anyway so it doesn't really matter. Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned