Babysitting

• Anna's POV •
"Hello," I said in to my phone.
"Hey, Annabelle"
"Mrs. Blackwell! How are you?"
"I'm good thank you, I was wondering if you would watch Lily and Arron tonight. I have to work the night shift."
"Of course! When everyou can drop them off will be perfect."
"Oh is about 2 ok?"
"Perfect, do you need my new address?"
"That would be wonderful."
"I will text it to you,"
"Thank you Annabelle,"
"Your welcome I love hanging out with those little bugs," I laugh.
"Ok so I will see you at 2?"
"Yep,"
"Ok see ya, bye"
"Bye." I press the end button and start smiling. I love watching them they are so cute. It's about 12 now. I should shower up.
I shower and get dress. I put on my pink jean shorts and white tank top with a faded arial on it. Arial is Lily's favorite disney princess. Mine too. I get out all my disney movies and put them under the coffee table.
The boys helped me set up my house on Friday. My living room had a white couch a tv and cute pics of the beach on the walls, and a fish tank. It's about 1:30 so I make a snack. I make popcorn and lemonade.

*knock knock*
I walk to the front door.
"Hey Mrs. Blackwell! How are you?"
"I'm very well. Here is Arron's bag."
"Ok I know Lily can swim with her floaties. My friends have a pool next door. Can she swim with us and I know Arron goes in his float thing."
"Of course," Mrs. Blackwell is a cool 27 year old girl. I love her to death.
"Ok, I think that's it. Lily, do you remember Anna?"
"Ya," she giggles. She hands Arron to me and I put him on my hip.
"Goodbye, and thank you."
"Stop staying thank you! It's what I do! Ok?"
"Ok, Bye!" She kisses Lily and Arron on the forehead. She exits.

"Who is ready for snack?"
"Me!" Lily was a little girl the age of 4 and she looked like belle from the beauty and the beast.
"Ga!" Said Arron. He was 14 months.
"Ok," put Arron on the floor of the living room with some cars. I make some popcorn and get a sippy cup of water and one of lemonade.
"Here ya go," I give lily popcorn and lemonade, I give Arron the water and Cheerios.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask Lily.
"Yes! Mermaid!"
"Yes ma'am!" I get out Arial and put it in the tv.
"Mommy!" Arron squealed.
"No, Anna." I laugh.
"Mommy! Op!" He put his hands in the air.
"Ok I guess I'm mommy today." I pick him up and sit on the couch with him in arms.
*after movie*
"You wanna go swiming?"
"Ya!" Lily runs to the bag Hannah (Mrs. Blackwell) gave me to get the bathing suits. I call Ricky.

"Hey, I'm babysitting. Can I bring them over to go swiming?"
"Totally, I love kids."
"Thanks your a life saver!"
"I know right?"
"Shut up! See you in a min."
"Ok,"

I grab Arron a swim diaper and swim trunks and change him.
"Ready?"
"Ya!!" Lily said.
"Mommy!" Arron yelled.
"Let's go." I put Arron on my hip and hold Lily's hand. We walked next door.
"Hey!" Connor answered the door.
"Hey,"
"Who is this?" Connor looks down at Lily and Arron.
"This is lily," She is hiding behind my legs. "And Arron," Arron just stares at Connor. We walk in.
"Lily it's ok these are my friends," I laugh at her shyness.
"She is cute," Ricky says. She walk up to Ricky and looks at his laptop.
"What are you doing?" She asks.
"Making a video,"
"Oh, do you watch movies on here?" She points to the screen. They carry on there conversation. I walk in to the kitchen and sit Arron on the floor.
"Mommy!" He said and pointed to me.
"Mommy?" Jc was on the couch.
"No, I'm babysitting him and his sister tonight. He has always called me mommy. It's wierd."
"I was about to spaz out," we giggle. Arron waddled over to Jc.
"Daddy! Op!" He yells.
"Whatever you say," he chuckles and picks him up.
Arron called Jc daddy... This is embarrassing. I blush bright red.
"I think someone is ready to go swimming," Ricky said. Lily was holding his hand.
"Ok then! We shall go." I go to the door and open it up.
• Jc's POV •
Anna walks to the door and opens it. She walk out and slips her shoes off.
"Mommy and daddy huh?" Ricky nudges my shoulder. I blush some and walk outside.
"Lily do you have your floaties?"
"Yes!" She hands then to Anna and she puts them on. Anna is so good with kids.