Date Night

🌸 ~| Hi ya! Lol, ok so I wanna start taking writing this more serious. I'm also going to rough edit the chapies as I upload them. After I finish this book I will edit it fully. Ok? Good. I never thought anyone would like my stories. Almost 200 read! Yay! 🎉 My last story was bad and only got 13 reads. Wow right? I have advanced some. So here we go! (And if you have read both of my stories on my acc you noticed I use Annabelle and Alyssa in both stories. I love both of those names! And every main character needs a BFF.) |~ 🌸
*2 weeks after Roller Skating rink*
•Anna's POV•
"You look so," Alyssa said.
"Ratchet!" Ricky said flipping his imaginary long hair.
"No!" Alys said. "You look stunning." She smiled at her work. She had curled my hair. I wore a strapless jumper, It was blue and green chevron. I had on cute sandals and I did my make up. I was happy with how I looked.
"Hang on," She said as she ran to her bag. We where chilling in Ricky's room. I was sitting in front of a long mirror. Jc was downstairs getting ready. He had asked me on a date. I was so excited. He is the best boyfriends ever. He is so sweet.
"Here a go," Alys have me a gold necklace with a starfish on it. I put it on.
"It's beautiful," I say winded.
"Are you ok?" Alyssa (Alys) asked me.
"Um, ya." I say. "I'll be back." I walk out of Ricky's room to his bathroom. I lock the door. I look in the mirror. What if Jc didn't think I look pretty. What if he doesn't even like me?! Annabelle. Stop. I look in the mirror. I put on a smile and walk out of the bathroom.
"You ok now?" Alys asked holding my shoulder.
"Yep, I don't know what happened." I lied through my teeth. I'm really am ok but I don't wanna explain.
"Ok," she looked at me with that 'I really do know what going on' face.
"What time do you leave?" Ricky asked. Umm.
"6... Now!" I smile at Alys and we walk down stairs. Jc walks out if his room. He looks awesome. He was wearing khaki pants, vans, and nice shirt.
"Ready beautiful?" He asked.
"Yes," I said blushing. He grabbed a jacket and his keys.
"Bye!" Alys says to me.
"Bye!" I hug her and walk outside to his car.
"So where are we going?" I ask him.
"That for me to know, and you to find out," she smiled. Ugh that Caylen smile.
We forgive in the car past the shops next we stop at the arcade and go karting place.
"Yay!" I say.
"I knew you would love this," he said.
"Just to let you know, I'm going to kick your ass," I said laughing.
"Oh, we'll see about that," He said winking.
Like Jc, can you stop being so hawt!!!