Bonfire

~ Sam's POV ~

"Kian what the hell are you doing?" I ask Kian. He was stacking wood in the fire pit.
"Making a fire."
"We'll no shit Sherlock! Why?"
"We are having a bonfire!"
"I see that, I hate when you answer me with stupid questions!"
"Then stop asking stupid questions!" Kian says with a side smirk.
I walk back in and ask Ricky what's going on.
"Hey why is Kian building a bonfire?"
"We are having a bonfire with Andrea, Cassie, and the girls next door, Alys and Anna."
"Oh ok," my hair looks like crap. I run up stairs to ricky bathroom to fix it. Nah to lazy I'll just put a beanie on.

~ Anna's POV ~
"Alyssa! I swear I will kill you and then cry for a little and tell everyone you had it coming!"
"You love me too much!" She gives me a cheeky grin.
"I need them give them back!"
"Oops, I have seemed to miss place them."
"You didn't."
"Oh, but I did."
"I need my contacts back!"
"No you need to love your glasses! I love them they are so cute. Nerdy chick!"
"But I'm not nerdy! I'm a Cali girl who loves penny boarding and being fun."
"You glasses are fun!" I hate her sometimes. She hid my contacts.
"I think Jc will love them!" She said after changing.
"What if he doesn't. He might think I'm weird and never talk to me again."
"No he will not! He is so sweet!"
"I hate you,"
"You love me," we start laughing.

Alyssa is wearing her high wasted denim shorts with her MagCon crop top, a grey Bennie, and her Vans.

I were my shorts, and my wildcats t-shirt. (My old cheer gym.) over my shirt in my 5sos sweeter. And my vans.

"You ready?" I ask.
"Ready than I will ever be."
"Why? Are you nervous?"
"We'll Sam will be there."
"There is nothing to worry about. I'm worried that Jc will not like my glasses." My glasses are like nerd glasses. But they look less intense. I like them for at home...
We climb the fence and say hey to Kian who was building a fire outside.
"Hey Kiki," I say.
"Hey, I like your glasses." Thanks I hug him and go inside.
"Ricky!!!!" I flop on the couch next to him.
"Anna and Alys!!!!" Haha. He was editing a video.
"Where is Jc?"
"In the pantry."
"Wha-" I turn around to see jc in the pantry having to make a very hard deviation between Poptarts or Oreos. I go up behind him.
"Oreos!"
"I think so," he turns around to see my glasses.
"Hi," I say.
"I love you glasses! They are so cool!"
"Thanks." He takes my glasses and puts them on his face.
"Woah, you can't see!"
"I'm aware, I don't take people wheelchairs and say woah, you can't walk!"
He starts laughing and gives back my glasses.
"Can I play music?" Alyssa asked.
"Ya," said Conner.
"Like, loud?"
"I don't care," he said
"Oh god, Conner! What have you gotten us in to?" I giggle. She plugs in her iPhone to Ricky's IHome and picks her party playlist. The first song that came on was "Heartbreak on a big screen" by: 5SOS!!! We start jaming out with our air guitars.
"What just happened?" Kian asks as he walks in.
*ding dong*
He walk to the door and it's Andrea and who I assume in Cassie.
Awww! They are so cute! Kian hugs Andrea and kissed her forehead. Then Conner hugs Cassie and they hold hands on the couch scrolling through his tumblr.

We jam out in front of the door next to the stair case now.
"Is there a party going on down here?"
It was Sam. Alyssa's checks went bright red.
"Don't stop because I'm here." He said to her. Sam joins our jam out session. When the song ends he pretends to be dead on the floor.

~ Alys' POV ~
"Sam get up come on... Fine then." I took his beanie. Then he poped up and tryied to get it. I ran for my life. He then picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. He took me to the room to the right of the stair case and flung me on the pull out bed.
"Give it back!" It was on my head now.
"No," I say childishly he leans over and pulls it of my head. He could not reach and fell on the bed. We start laughing to together.
"Excuse me, would you like a room?" Anna asked us. Now it was awkward.
He takes his beanie back and helps me up.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Durning bonfire
~ Anna's POV ~
"What team is you shirt for?" Jc asked as I take of my sweater.
"I used to cheer, for wildcats all star team. We did comp. cheer together."
"Really? So you can do the flips and stuff?" Kian asks.
"Yep." I sit back down.
"Cool, can you do some for us?" Cassie asked.
"I'm I guess." I go over to a small grassy part of the back yard at do a kart wheel.
I stand there like taa-daa!
"I'm just kidding!"
I run and do my full, a double back tuck and a whip. Then snap back clean.
Everyone claps.
"Do a toe touch?" Ricky asked. I did it. I like my toe touches because I can over extend them.
"Do a stunt?" Sam asks.
"No one can hold me." I say as I walk back to my chair.
"I can," Jc said.
"Are u sure?"
"Yep!"
I stand on his shoulders and then I put my feet in his hands.
"Now fully extend your arms,"
"Your pretty high,"
"Do it! Ok, next," I put one foot in the air. "No put both hand on my foot. Good job."
Next I put my heel stretch, sqorpian, and needle.
"I can get down,"
"DONT JUMP!" Everyone yells. But I already did. I know how to get down I did my front tuck and landed perfect.
"Wow!" Jc says.
"Thank you thank you!" I curtsy with my pretend skirt.

After bonfire.

"I had so much fun! I love being here! Thanks you guys. Your like my mini family away from home," I say to them.
"Anytime," Trevor says. I look at Jc. He is so cute. He just looks at me and smiles. I go hug Andrea and Cassie. I hug Jc and Kian next.
"See you all soon!" I say. Me and Alyssa walk out.

~*~*~*~*~